O5

CHP

CHP. FIVE
a visit from the past

RACE TO SEVEN, FINALLY ENDED : Multimillion Wine company's revived contentious promo concluded their 7 winners this evening — VISION NEWS

Inside the comfort of his room; Eros's eyes carefully read the online article's headline emphasized in bold text, as he rests on the niche by the window. Earlier that evening, only five confirmed names were shown to them by their grandfather. But it failed to cross his mind about the possibility of finding the last two winners before it reaches dawn.

A few articles have been released that have reached his feed. Most of which he couldn't handle to finish due to the hidden scrutiny used in the text.

Ding!

His eyes shifts to the message notification that just dropped down his screen.

Von Demario sent a link

Without reading the article any further, Eros clicked the text notification and left the article page. As he was about to press the URL Von sent, he received an incoming call coming from no other but the sender of the text.

Eros raised his phone to his right ear,

"Did you see the link I sent you?"He heard Von quickly ask before he could speak.

"What the heck, apparently we're meeting the winners by tomorrow?!"Von sounded frantic yet excited as he broke the news to him.

Eros pulls the phone away from his ear, with his brows slightly furrowed curious, as he placed the call on speaker. He took the chance to see the content of Von's message and further understand what's happening.

The link Von sent opens to a spreadsheet that details their schedule for the upcoming days. Eros looked through the document maintaining a hesitant expression on his face, whilst the boy on the other line continues to talk.

"Oh? We have a new group chat with grandfather's secretary!"He heard Von exclaim, "It's just created now too"

Von let's out a suppressed groan, "I never received a schedule this ruthless..."

"Hey Eros, are you still there? Talk to me I'm sounding insane here"

The black haired boy blinked his eyes as he comes to senses that he hasn't uttered a word since the call began.

"Y-yeah, I'm here"He said fixing his body's posture. "Where did you get this spreadsheet anyway?"He asked curiously.

"Ah, one of the people involved in the promo sent a blast mail to all our inboxes regarding our schedule"Von quickly replied to his query. "I just noticed that your address they used is outdated and figured you didn't receive it"

"Can you forward me the mail?"

"Sure no problem"

The sound of Von's fingertips tapping his screen is picked up by the call. It only took a minute til he received the forwarded mail inside his inbox.