0.9

"Wouldn't it be amazing if we could deliver hope to everyone around the world ?"

Ahhhh!"

"What's this!?"

"What's going on?!"

"I-Is that blood?!"

People freak out at the scene that they're currently witnessing. The demon detached from the
woman's neck and tries to bite her again.

"Stop it!" Tanjiro yelled, unveiling his blue scarf around his head, revealing his hanafuda sun
earrings.

You both ran towards the demon and apprehended him. Tanjiro rolled the scarf around his
hand and put it in the demon's mouth to bite on.

"Dear!" The woman yelled, worried by her husband's action.

"Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself! Please take a cloth and press down hard in the
wound!" Tanjiro yelled while both of you were struggling at keeping the demon down.

'It's alright! This man hasn't killed anyone! I could still save him!' Tanjiro thought, having a
hard time holding the demon down. 'T-This man..... was just walking down the street a second ago!' Tanjiro was frustrated and angry. 'Muzan Kibutsuji...just how many innocent lives have you ruined?!'

The little girl in Muzan's arms whimpers and covers her round eyes with her tiny hand. "Are
you alright? You mustn't look." He worriedly asked his daughter. "It's dangerous here, Rei.
Let's move over there." He said before walking away from the scene that he caused.

You quickly look at Muzan, seeing that he's starting to walk away with what you assumed is his wife and kid. "He's getting away!" You exclaimed at Tanjiro. He didn't know what to do, leaving you with the demon and chasing after Muzan has a big risk because he knew that your specialty is speed not strength, meaning that you can't hold the demon down alone. But that's also the same with you chasing after Muzan. He loved you too much to leave you on your own.

"Muzan Kibutsuji! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" Tanjiro yelled at the top of his lungs.

Rei, whose Muzan's wife asked him, "What's the matter with those children? What do you think, Tsukihiko?" He didn't answer and just frown, remembering the hanafuda earring that
Tanjiro wears.

'"No matter where you go! You're not getting away! -I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I
swear I'll slice off your head with my blade!-I'll never forgive you no matter what!" Tanjiro continued to yell untill the police arrived.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

"Is it a drunk?"

"Kids, step away from that man!" The officer ordered.