2.0

"Wouldn't it be amazing if we could deliver hope to everyone around the world ?"

"DELICIOUS!"

You all jump by the loud voice of a stranger.

"Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!"

The man's repetitive phrase causes numerous stares at him, yet this didn't hinder him as he takes bites of his food and repeats his phrase.

"Delicious!"

You couldn't help but stare at him with awe while Tanjiro's jaw was about to hit the floor.

"Is that the Flame Hashira guy?" Zenitsu whispers skeptically to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro hesitantly nods, "Yeah."

"Delicious!"

"Not just some random glutton?"

"Delicious!"

"Yeah..."

"Delicious!"

You and Zenitsu hide behind Tanjiro as he awkwardly tries to call for Rengoku.

"Um...excuse me."

"Delicious!"

"R-Rengoku-san...!"

"DELICIOUS!"

And by some miracle, the glutton turns his head with a smile comparable to the sun.

"Um, we really get that part already..."

"Rengoku-san..." You murmur his name as you spy behind Tanjiro.

****

Not a moment was lost by the time Rengoku finished his meal.

"Ah, you're the kids from that day at the Master."

"Yes, I'm Tanjiro Kamado, and right behind me is my sister, (Y/n) Kamado, and beside her are my fellow Demon Slayers, Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibara.

You wave, earning a smile from him.

"I see. And inside that box there..."

"Yes, it's my sister Nezuko."

Tanjiro and Rengoku exchange words for a moment before Rengoku offered a sit from all of you.

"Have a seat here." He pats the free space beside him.

****

You sat beside Nezuko's box, across Rengoku and Tanjiro while Zenitsu and Inosuke sit beside another space. Although it took some time to shake Zenitsu's persistence, you managed to sit close to Tanjiro.