2.1

"Wouldn't it be amazing if we could deliver hope to everyone around the world ?"

Tanjiro's Dream

"Hey!"

"It's Nii-chan!"

"Welcome home, Nii-chan!"

"Did you sell the charcoal?"

Tanjiro stands within the freezing snow in disbelief. His siblings who're gone in this world are right in front of his eyes.

Tanjiro's feet begin to move, afraid that they'll disappear any second. He has to make sure they're real.

Tanjiro tackles both of them and cries his heart out.

"Nii-chan?"

He wails, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

******

"To be able to die while dreaming... Just how lucky are you?" The demon, who's in control of everyone's dream stands on the roof of the moving train while his thoughts wonders.

"It doesn't matter how powerful a Demon Slayer you are. A human's driving force is the heart, the spirit!"

"All you have to do is destroy the spiritual core. You can kill them just like that!" He talks as if speaking to someone.

"All human hearts are the same. So fragile, like glasswork."

"Falling deeper into sleep, deep in their dreams."

He chants.

"Forget to breathe, deep in their dreams... And even if a demon comes, deep in their dreams. Even in the stomach, deep in their dreams."

"Looks like fun. You're starting to have a happy dream, aren't you? Hehe~." The demon chuckles.

"You are falling... You are falling...into a dream."

"It's a deep slumber..."

A wicked smile paints his lips.

"They can no longer awaken."

******

Zenitsu's Dream

"In here!"

Zenitsu's voice ring with glee. Nothing could compare to the happiness he's experiencing right now.

"There should be a beautiful flower field here!"

Hand in hand with you, he tells you how colorful and blooming the flowers in the field he discovered.

A bright sunny day is present and he didn't want to miss this opportunity to bring you to breathtaking scenery.