Chapter 6 Two years later

Jasmine POV
Hakeem and I are now engaged and our daughter Audrey is really big now(family above). People love the way she dresses thanks to me haha. Hakeem and luscious haven't been getting along lately. I think Hakeem is sick of him trying to control his every move.

Today luscious called everyone to his office because he said he had some important news to tell the family. We all went in and it was awkward Jamal was just playing around with Audrey as luscious was getting ready to make his announcement.

Luscious-I've gathered you all here today to tell you I've been diagnosed with ALS and I'm dying that's why I've been pushing you three boys to work as hard as you can so one of you can run the company

We all were trying to fight our tears. We were all just in shock. Audrey is too young to understand but I think she knows her grandpa is sick because she ran up to him and hugged him. He started getting a little sad and held her.

Audrey-Grandpa are you going to be okay

Luscious-I'm going to try to be okay sweetheart

Then they hugged but then Andre ruined the moment. I think his bipolar disorder kicked in because it was really odd. He stood up and started walking back and forth panicking.

Andre-How are we going to make the company public the ipo what's going to happen!

Hakeem got really angry about him thinking about business.

Hakeem-HES DYING AND YOU WORRIED ABOUT AN IPO I SHOULD HURT YOU RIGHT NOW

Andre-OKAY CMON LETS GO!

Jamal stepped in before anything happened and stopped them.

Jamal-Dad needs our love and support right now okay

Anika wasn't here by the way.

Jasmine-How long do you have to live?

Luscious-Three more years

Jasmine-Oh my gosh!

I started crying so much because it wants just sad. Rhonda went to help Andre calm down while Hakeem and I were just cuddled up and crying together. Cookie was completely silent and wasn't expecting any of this. How could this happen to our family?!