Chapter 21 Death Will Have His Day

Hakeem
Ever since that long night at empire, that whole vote has been driving me crazy. Jasmine's left me and I'm all alone, I haven't come back home ever since the incident with her.

As I'm about to put my keys in I realize that my door is slightly opened. I walk in shocked to see my mother sitting on the couch with a broom in her hands. Not again....

"Why...Why would you do this to your family?" She asked me still seated staring me down.

"I didn't do this to our family I did it to him" I answered her closing the door.

"Boy you gave our business to some half lesbian BITCH! You just THREW AWAY OUR LEGACY!" She yelled at me. "For what! Did she promise to make you CEO?!" She asked me.

"No mom I didn't even know I was going to make that decision right before I voted"

"We're going to call anther meeting and you're going to take your vote back"

"No the second we stated Lyon dynasty dad was trying to kick us off, he had it coming" I told her.

"we all got it coming sooner or later,but you getting ready to have it comin now if you don't take your vote back, Take your vote back!" She yelled getting closer and closer to me.

"No I said shaking my head.

"TAKE IT BACK!" She yelled picking up the broom and she began to beat me with it until it broke and she moved on to her purse. My groans of pain just filled the room.
--
Jasmine
I'm coming back from a listening party for Kanye wests next album. I've helped produce it and it's amazing. I'm just ready to go home because I'm really tired since I've been working all day pretty much plus I want to see my BabyGirl.

I'm just driving home and all of a sudden my phone begins to ring. It's connected to my radio as well so I answered it on the radio. It was cookie so it must be serious.

"Hey cookie what's up" I say answering.

"Jasmine please come to the hospital quick Rhonda's hurt" she informed me.

"Oh my god I'm on my way" I tell her worried. When you're pregnant the last thing you want to have happen is going to the hospital because you're hurt.

Luckily I'm not too far way from the hospital so I arrived pretty quick. I walked in and went to the front desk immediately.

"Hi I'm Jasmine Lyon I'm here to see Rhonda Lyon I heard she's hurt?" I say quickly because I'm in a rush.

"She's on the second floor room 221" she told me with a smile. I thanked her and immediately got into the elevator,only to be met by Hakeem.

When I walked in we were standing away from each other at a distance.

"You're dressed up" he said I just ignored him and didn't even turn my head to look at him.

When we reached the second floor we both rushed out and see lucious,cookie,and Jamal.

We both approach them and Jamal hugs me as we both begin to she'd tears knowing that the worst of the worst thing is going on.

"The baby didn't make it" he whispered in my ear as we hugged cussing me to cry even more.

"What happened is she okay?" Hakeem asked approaching us worried.

I pulled away from Jamal's arms and just shook my head at him. Cookie walked up to him stopping him from coming any further.