Chapter 19 Sinned Against

Jasmine POV
Right now Hakeem and I are trying to get flyers out and spread the word about the cookout concert. Cookie is no where to be found. Hakeem told me that cookie is with her sister going to go look for her other sister carol.

I can tell that Hakeem is freaking out because he's even been threatening to fire people. The girl group is rehearsing and everything is just all over the place.

--
Right now I decided to go over to see how rehearsals are going. I was surprised to see Laura and Hakeem rehearsing while the Other girls just watched. I didn't know they were working on a song together.

As I'm watching with the girls I see that the song is pretty romantic. I will admit I was getting a bit jealous but Hakeem and I did the same thing when him and towns were together. I just hope this time he does not end up going out with Laura and having a child with her lol
--
Narrator POV
Laz is sitting in a private room at lyon dynasty then all of a sudden his gang walks in. They're always up to something and laz is stuck in a sticky situation because he does not want the guys to hurt the Lyons.

Laz-hey hey hey what are you guys doing here?

Leader-we came up with a plan

Laz-what plan?!

Leader-We need to take another hostage or something to get some more money

Laz-no don't touch their family

Leader-who cares about them we should get the little boys wife

Laz-who jasmine?!

Leader-yeah! Her she would be a perfect hostage

Laz-no just stop leave them alone

Leader-hey you're apart of this group too don't forget that

Laz-you know what I'm done with you guys this plan is over

Leader-so you're not going to help us kidnap the girl

Laz-no I'm not *pulls out gun* and you better not either get the hell out of here!

Leader-*backs away* wow I see how it is alright.
--
Jasmine POV
I just got a phone call from my assistant about some meeting I have scheduled soon and too much was going on upstairs so I went downstairs by the entrance of Lyon dynasty.

As I just finished my phone call these guys come in wearing all black. I realize who they are and they are the guys that kidnapped Hakeem that cookie has been doing business with. Cookie isn't even here so I decided to let them know because why else could they be here.

Jasmine-Um cookie isn't here right now

Leader-*comes closer to jasmine* we came to get you

Then he tried to grab my arm and pull me but I resisted. Then they all tried picking me up and grabbing me aggressively but I actually managed to hurt them. I guess someone could hear what was going on because some guy who I'm guessing is one of the poster people managed to scare them off.

They threw me down to the ground extremely rough and it was painful I ended up hitting my head against the wall. The guy carried me up the stairs and helped me take a seat. Some girl got me an ice pack and it felt good.

Hakeem then came over freaking out and worried about how I was and what happened.

Hakeem-what happened to you

Jasmine-that gang tried to kidnap me

Hakeem-what! My mom needs to stop doing business with them