Chapter 24 Time Shall Unfold

Hakeem
I just finished having a meeting on what we're going to continue doing with Anthony and cleopatra. I still want to carry on camillas legacy because I know she would've wanted me to do that.

Jamal and Andre just walked in and the last time I saw Andre things weren't so well so we decided to check in with each other.

"Okay so tell me what you got planned what's up?" Andre asks as he sits down.

"So hey check this out, so Moms bringing out  Tiana to perform so what you think about j poppa coming out to perform for the church folk?" I ask.

"Smart idea, but the shareholders meeting is more than just a show,it's an opportunity to face in a man to man dialogue with the shareholders, they get hostile fast so you message about empire has got to be on point,Lucious is going to be a challenge for you" Andre advises.

I roll my eyes "I don't want him there"

"He's a shareholder he's free to attend, and you should know he's still the face of empire" Andre explains.

"Especially with the Dwight walker video he's got a whole surge of support now" Jamal adds in.

"Which pending deals that you have is most important?" Andre asks. "Well I got this capsule deal with saks that I've got with Anthony and cleopatra" I explain.

"That's what he'll go after" Andre shrugs.

I swear my father is the definition of evil.
--
Hakeem
I just got news that the empire enterprises warehouse was broken into. The last of the Anthony and cleopatra clothing has been stolen.

I know my dad has something to do with it,he's the only person who would do something like this and he's the only person after me.

I storm in his office and of course he's just sitting there as if he's done nothing wrong.

"You think I don't know it was you who ran up in my ware house with your boys?!" I say through gritted teeth.

"So now my warehouse,not empires but of course I have no idea what you're talking about" he speaks going back to whatever he was reading.

"You gonna give me all my empire and Anthony and cleopatra merchandise before the shareholders meeting or all the security footage is going to the police" I threaten. "I wrote a song in the joint about people like you,called snitch bitch,but of course we don't drop dimes in this family" he responds.

"You treat me like garbage like Dre,but one thing old man I ain't ever bowing down to you" I put my fists on the table and he just has that same devilish smirk.

"I thought you might say something like that" he continued smirking.

Then suddenly my phone begins to ring. "You might want to get that" he says. I roll my eyes as I turn away to answer the phone.

"Hello" I speak into it.

"There's no equipment like nothing,no instruments the only thing that's here is wardrobe" Jasmine's voice comes through.

"What? What happened" I ask confused. "The roadies got stopped and searched on the way here, the police found drugs and confiscated everything" she explains sounding stressed.

I take a deep breath "alright i'ma hit you back" I turn around "you planed drugs in my trucks?" I ask Lucious in disbelief.