𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

jacki pulled into the driveway of her old childhood home. it took about six hours to get to st.helena; she made a mental note to take the train next time if she couldn't help it. however the whole time, jacki had kept texting hen, whenever she got a chance to see if there was any news on chimney.

so far the answer has been none.

so jacki was to clear her mind from LA right now and just focus on her sister's homecoming. she got out of her car and grabbed her bags to head to her house. before she could even get to the front door, her sister madison, came running out.

"oh my god! jacki!" madison screamed before tackling her sister with a hug.

jacki nearly fell over on the ground, as madison held her tight before letting go. the sisters being reunited was a blessing. the last time jacki had seen madison was in january; it's been phone calls ever since and jacki has missed her every day because of it.

"can't believe that last time we saw one another we got into a car crash" madison shared, taking jacki's bags

"god don't remind me"

"well they do say, third times a charm!"

jacki rolled her eyes before entering the familiar household. it looked the same the last time jacki was here. she felt her nose start to inch and her throat tighten at the memory on why she was here last time. madison could tell jacki was getting emotional before she pulled her sister into a hug.

"don't feel bad, no one blames you, it wasn't your fault. okay? mom and dad even know that"

"since when did you become the big wise sister"
"someone had to fill in since you're gone" madison teased

madison called out for their mom, leading jacki into the kitchen where jessica hernandez was cooking up dinner. when jessica looked up from her cooking, she dropped the knife and rushed over to jacki and hugging her tightly.

"mijita! te extrañé" jessica exclaimed

"i missed you too" jacki replied

"let me take a look at you...oh...how's being a paramedic?" asked jessica

"yeah especially that firefighter guy, buck, did you call him?"

jacki rolled her eyes, she wanted a buck free weekend.

"aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" jacki asked

"yes, but i was waiting for you, so you can do my hair and make up" madison said before rushing off

jacki smiled as she watched her sister run upstairs. it left jessica and jacki alone in the kitchen.

"where papa?"

"working, but he's off soon. he requested it off for madison"

"that's good i wanted to see him"

"how are you? especially being a paramedic....big change"