Day Three

The storm had subsided and Four had left to hopefully make amends with X. You, on the other hand, had been left to your own devices yet again. You made quick steps down the stairs of the ruins, rushing to be outside now that the stormy weather had subsided. You felt the last few drizzles of rain land on you and then promptly disappear. Taking a look around the barren land, it seemed as though everyone else was still hiding from any risk of rain lingering in the air.

However, you had always had a fondness for a variety of weather, so you were plenty happy to get a look at the post-storm Pillary Ruins. It was just as lovely as before, maybe even more, with puddles of glassy water lying on the grass. Raindrops dripped off the leaves and branches of the damp trees in the area. You stopped abruptly and looked at yourself in one of the reflective pools, still unused to your appearance. This was definitely still going to take time to get used to.

Were you going to be here forever? Maybe... that wouldn't be so bad. You hadn't met all the residents here, but you felt more eager than ever now after your chat with Four. But, that would have to wait until everyone was out and about again. Although... were you really the *only* one out right now? You swore you had saw someone else out of the corner of your eye, just for a split second. Maybe it was just your imagination.

After a short while of adventuring, stepping into puddles, and wistfully gazing at the gray, darkened sky; you finally found yourself tired. You searched for a dry place to rest and ended up cozying up against the trunk of one of the few trees in the area. It, regrettably, wasn't as dry as the ruins you had been in, but it would do for the night. And, it would shield you from any further rain that decided to come down.

As you curled up, dozing, you pondered again about the possibility of you being here for forever. You wouldn't mind, you don't think. No, you wouldn't mind at all. This *is* what you had always wanted, after all. But, something just struck out to you as odd... you couldn't put your finger on what, however. Your mind cared not for your excessive thinking, though, and it ushered you swiftly into a deep sleep.

You woke up slowly, for once, to the sounds of branches stirring above you. Just from taking a peep at the sky above, you could tell it was early morning now. The Sun had only slightly risen from the skyline. Thankfully this time, there was no frightening surprise accompanying it. You sat up, stretched, and rubbed at your eyes. You blinked slowly as you settled down again, sitting against the tree. Being able to recall your sleep this time, you realized you had dreamt of something. Another number: 619.

It was close to the one you had dreamt of before, but with a significant decrease. Why had you had another dream of a number? It was so unusual, it didn't make any sense to you. Trying to think about it rationally, you wondered if you had actually dreamed yesterday as well. There would've been no way to reflect on it in that moment, though, since you were scared awake by Gelatin and Lollipop.

It may have been another dream of a number... but it was so long ago now, you couldn't remember. Maybe it was also in correlation to the first dream you had? 672 to 619... It felt odd just thinking about it. Very odd. You were disturbed from your line of thought by loud crackling noises coming from above you, in the tree. It was the same sound you had heard when you first woke up, but there wasn't hardly enough wind blowing to be causing the branches to make that noise.

You focused intently into the leaves, narrowing your eyes. You swore you saw something...

"HELLO! ARE YOU INTERESTED IN FASHION!?"

You shrieked and scrambled away from the tree, twisting around to look back only to see Flower dangling from it!

"AH! Sorry, don't run away! I'm still working on my salesperson tactics!"