Day Two

After Four departed in their rather unorthodox manner, Taco was quick to follow. She did wish you a stress free time in the Pillary Ruins before she was gone, though, putting you in a good mood. Not like you weren't already in one, you had just spoke to your favorite character of all time! You were still feeling the excitement as you wandered around, now by yourself.

Unsure of where to go or what to do, you decided to try and relax. You couldn't go around and try to meet other people with your mind racing, hard focused on your interaction with Four. After walking for a good while, you settled down in the grass and stared up at the now darkening sky. The clouds had thickened and were blanketing almost the entirety of the sky. Through tiny slivers between the clouds, however, there were barely visible stars which shined dimly.

Though time passed slowly, your thoughts did not. Even after calming down to the best of your ability, your mind still spiraled with questions. You were having a lot of fun here, sure, but you still felt very conflicted. And on your own, there were no distractions to keep you from dwelling on the biggest question you had: what was really going on? Was it possible that you were actually here on Goiky? It was still hard to believe, but all the signs pointed to that being the case.

You closed your eyes tightly, shoving the intrusive thoughts as far down into your psyche as you could. For nothing but the sake of your own sanity. You felt like you were going to lose your mind if you kept dwelling on it. Confronting those theories at this moment would likely only stress you out. Why not just enjoy this dream while it lasts? You can always take solace in the fact that you will eventually wake up.

You reopened your eyes and looked out into the horizon as the Sun disappeared beneath the mountains and old structures. It was beautiful here. More beautiful than anyplace you'd ever been in real life. You wondered how your brain was able to create the mental image of this place so perfectly. Once the Sun was finally out of sight, you laid back and watched the sky transition colors from purple to almost black.

It was night now for sure. How much time has really passed since you arrived here? The question went unanswered as you closed your eyes and, after a similarly unspecified amount of time, sank into unconsciousness.

You weren't sure when you had fallen asleep, but your awakening was certainly rough. You were being shaken, pretty hard, by someone currently unknown to you. You murmured, unhappily in your half-asleep state. This caused the shaking to stop. But once you felt you were falling back asleep, the shaking started up again. You blinked your eyes open and were met with the color purple, right in your face. Which was apparently pretty terrifying in the moment, because you shouted and scooted back several feet; now wide awake.

"Finally awake, are you? It's about time, Gelatin's been shaking you for the past thirty minutes."

"Yeah, my arms really hurt."

Turns out it wasn't the just any purple color, it was Lollipop and Gelatin. You felt kind of embarrassed hearing that they'd been standing over you for thirty minutes, though...

"Oh, hi. Why did you... wake me up?"

The question wasn't entirely directed toward them, shown by the confusion in your voice. It was directed at yourself as well. How were you asleep in a dream? That's... definitely not right. At all. You felt a growing panic in the pit of your stomach, but swallowed it as Lollipop addressed you again.

"Well, I wanted to know who you were. Is that a good enough excuse?"

"That's all you wanted to know!?"

Gelatin spoke right after hearing Lollipop's reasoning, not skipping a beat whatsoever.

"Mannn, I already knew the answer to that..."
"That's (O/N)."