Chapter 1

It was another day in the Swan home. Crystal was cooking dinner and Charlie was chasing Janae around the house. Trying to get her clothes on.

Then the phone started to ring. "Charlie, will you get that please?!" His wide yelled from the kitchen. "Got it!" He yelled back.

He picked up the phone speaking; Swan residence". He heard a high pitched voice on other side of the phone.

"Charlie, it's Renee. I need you to let Bella stay with you for a while." It was no surprise to Charlie that his ex wife only called when she needed something.

"Renee, I-" before he got to finish he was cut off. "Great, thank you Charlie. She'll be arriving next week Monday." Then, the line went dead.

Charlie sighed. There was nothing he could do. Renee was always inconsiderate. He didn't know how Bella would fit in his new life.

"Charlie, is everything okay." He heard the voice of his beautiful wife. "MY daughter, Bella, is coming to stay with us."

"OH, well let's make the best of the situation." Crystal spoke "I'll call Sue tomorrow and see if we can set up the guest room for her."

His wife, so optimistic. Making the best out of every situation. Even now where he didn't know what to do.

○°•○

That's it. I swear other chapters will be longer but I just need to get my schedule together. Thank you for reading ❤️