Chapter 10 Valentines Special

Warning ⚠️ getting burned y'all I know it's not February but I posted this in February in 2021 okay so y'all will have to deal 

The two kiddos woke up to the smell of waffles and walked out of KCs room sleepily pací's hanging from there footies holding there stuffies in there hand and walked into the kitchen where the two CGs were at.

G:"Hey kiddos Good Morning! We made waffles go sit down and we'll get you some. Do you kiddos want strawberries blueberries or bananas with your waffles?"

P:"Bananas! Tank u"

"STRAWBERRIES! P'ease!"

B:"Of course

The Littles sat down at the table and ate there waffles and fruit before going to the couch and watching cartoons together under a fort of stuffies and blankets. (1 hour later)

"Daddieeeeee!!!"

G:"what's wrong cupcake?"

"M Boweeeeeeed!!!!"

G:"well what do you want to do?"

"-whine- M don noooooo!!!!"

P:"OOH OH wet's(let's) make cooowkees!!!"

"YAAAA!!!!"

G:"Ok but your going to have to do it with dada ok daddy has to go do some work okay?"

"WHAA???!!! Daddy never has wowk wha goin on? an whyyyy M wanna bake wif daddy tooooo!!!!"

G:"-sigh- Daddy just has to go do some icky grownup stuff in the big building in town an-"

"Is that why u weawin a suit?!"

G:"Yes, but please be good for dada for me okay please?"

"Humpf otaaaaaay M p'omise"

G:"Pinkie Promise"

"-whiny sigh- Pinkie P'omise -hold up pinkie finger and wraps it around Greys large pinkie- BUT chu comin back wight! Chu gonna come back!!"

G:"Of Course cupcake you know I'll always come back for you I'd never leave my little princess you mean the world to me! -kisses KCs forehead- now baby I got to go I love you -leaves the house-

"-whimpering- WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

P:"KC it's Otay Mr. Gwey said he gonna come back don cwy?!!! -whimper- -hugs KC tightly- -starts crying-"

B:"WOAH kiddos what's with the water works Daddy will come back I promise it's okay!? -picks up both the crying Littles and sets them on his hip and walks to KCs room- -sets Littles on the bed and grabs the two pací's on the bed and puts them in the Littles mouths-

After the Littles calmed down they picked out there clothes for the day(ones that can get dirty baking in but also cute) The Littles were wearing similar outfits that just looked so cute on them KC was wearing a Frilly lace Lolitas bloomers shorts that were white with pastel pink bows and a pastel pink tee shirt with a strawberry heart in the center and Pludy was wearing white shorts with a white tee shirt with a bunch of pink and red hearts all over it.(valentine vibes) and each had a matching pací's and hair clips. Both pací's had white bases and pink beads and in the centers were bears holding half a heart KC had the white bear and Pludy had the brown one and there hearts connected to say I love you when placed next to each other and both had pink bows with hearts in the center KC had two for her pigtails and Pludy had one to help him get his hair out his face.(sooooooo Cuteeeee)The three walked to the kitchen and got on there aprons and started baking.

B:"KC can you grab the milk and chocolate and Pludy can you grab the flour and the sugar? (Everything is already on the counter so there just bringing it to the island in the center of the kitchen) Thank you now do you two want to mix it?"