Chapter 11 The Meeting

This is a short chapter just telling you Greys perspective when he went to the secret meeting 

G: I left the house and walked to the town hall it was oddly quiet, there wasn't anyone walking around not even stuffed animals. I walked into the town hall and the secretary was pacing back and forth in an anxious motion and biting her nails when she saw me she stopped and pointed to the meeting room. I walked in and was hit with the pure feeling of tension it was kinda disturbing I sat down in a chair and the meeting started.

SAD Member: So we are meeting today to talk about the disturbance in our city...the appearance of portals and the fact of humans coming through those portals into our world which should not be happening we need to figure out what's going on and how to stop these portals from forming and letting humans in here we all know that the Princess is the only one who should be here in this world...second...the fact of the magic house...Grey...the house you live in is changing... you need to watch the Princess carefully or she will be lost in the walls forever...

G: "Sir if you don't mind me asking what do you mean the house is changing?"

SAD Member: "Well Grey have you ever noticed that every room in your house has 2 doors the entry and one that leads to another room..."

G: "Mhm"

SAD Member: "Well those doors are infinite there will always be 2 doors and if you go to deep into the house you will be lost in your house forever by the 6th door the rooms will start changing if you close the door you entered into and reopen it it will be a different room and not the room before and you will be lost forever....

G: "The rest of the meeting I wasn't listening I couldn't believe my ears my house is a death trap? If we get to deep we will get lost forever?! What? The meeting ended and I headed home when I walked into the door Brownie looked at me and led me to my room and asked if I was okay and I told him everything the house the portals the plans everything... He looked at me with pure seriousness and said.

B: "We need to protect the kids... No matter what

G: "We nodded in agreement... I wanted to see my baby girl and hug her close she always makes me feel better. I walk out the room and back to the front door and pretend to enter the house and omg my heart melted the look on my Littles faces when they saw me made me forget anything bad ever happened I picked up my baby girl and we snuggled on the couch watching cartoons for the rest of the night