Chapter 4

⚠️Warning ⚠️ There will be light ANGST and blood just a scraped knee nothing bad and theirs the need for help when getting dressed

In most the continuing chapters i will be regressed in the story I have gotten comfortable with my caregivers so i will be mostly regressed. The time period is in Fall because I love fall its not super cold and not to hot Anywaaay This is a magical world so theirs no one around except stuffed animals and normal life things just no people so my caregivers and I are the only humans but all the stuffed animals can turn human but just don't.

——————————————————————-

Time-9:30

I woke up this morning feeling small again I got up and toddled into my closet and pulled off a white long sleeved striped turtleneck with strawberries on the pink stripes and a pair of black overalls with some thigh high pastel pink striped socks with little bear ears on the top and two white little bows I walked back in my room and put on the outfit....well.....tried...one of my arms were in the right place but the other was through the neck hole and it was on backwards and the overalls both legs were in one leg hole and the straps were clipped on wrong and my pigtails i tried to put in were wonky and the bows were falling out. At least I put on the socks right. I walked over to my cube storage and pulled out my paci bin and took out the one I was currently sucking on (which is the same one from the last chapter) and put it in the bin and grabbed a white one with pink heart beads and strawberries on it and in the center it had a cute bear hugging a strawberry and on the ring it said StrawBeary and the teat had pink and white glitter stars inside it. and attached to the paci was a cute paci clip that was pastel pink with strawberries on it. I took off the protector and plopped the paci in my mouth not minding the clip and waddled out of my bedroom and down the hall. Brownie was making waffles with strawberries on the side and Grey was cleaning a sippy cup. As I walk in they both turn around to look at me. Brownie starts laughing but turns around to finish the waffles as Grey sets down the cleaned sippy and walks over to me.

G:"Cupcake -chuckles-I think you need a little help. Here."

Grey helps me turn around my shirt and put my arms in the right spots and helps me with my overalls. Then turns me around takes out the bows and pigtails and redoes them. Then puts my bows in and adjusts and connects my clip to my overalls.

G:"There you go sweetheart all better. Now lets eat some breakfast. Brownie made waffles!"

I look at Grey with wide eyes and squeal with delight then run over to the table and climb into a chair and bang my hands lightly on the table over and over again and kicking my feet back in fourth under the chair. Waiting excitedly for my waffles. Brownie walks over and puts down a princess plate with mini waffles on it with strawberries on the side and Grey brings over a sippy cup with strawberry milk in it and puts it down in front of me. I squeal and giggle with excitement. Grey pulls out my paci and gives me a pink plastic fork.

B:" Princess how old do you feel?"

I Look down and scrunch up my face for a minute thinking hard about it and shout 4 with four fingers up and giggle while stabbing my fork into my waffle and taking a bite.

B:"what do you want to do today Kiddo?"

"I dunno? Oh oh um um PARK! PARK PAAAAARK!!!"

G:"Okay Okay we can go to the park but first eat the rest of your breakfast then you can go get your shoes on."

"EEEEE!!!!"-gobbles up food quickly drinks milk and runs out of room-

I run into my bedroom and into my closet and put on a pair of cute white converse with pastel pink laces. I can't tie them so I just ran out my room and back into the living room.

"READY!!!! help tie shoes p'ease"

G:"Of course cupcake. oh...sweetheart you put your shoes on the wrong feet."

"I did?"-looks down-

G:"Yup sit down i'll fix it. Hey B can you pack a bag just in case anything happens? and add KC's extra gear."

B:"On It! Princess can I have your paci?"

"Mhm here!"

B:"Thanks Cupcake"

G:"There you go all better"

"F'ank YUUU"

G:"Your welcome baby. B you ready?"

B:"YUP! let's head out."

----------------------------------------------------- Time skip 1 hour later ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We get to the park around 12:00 its a really nice park and there was no one there so we got the whole park to ourselves. I hopped out of the car as fast as I could and ran to the playground Grey and Brownie close behind. I played on everything it was so fun. I went down a spiral slide and Grey caught me at the bottom. Brownie pushed me on the swings and I went sooooo high. I had a contest for whoever could swing the highest and Grey won. Brownie tried to help me but Grey is super big and went so high and won. As I was running around chasing a bird the WORST HAPPENED!.

"WHAAAAAA!!!"

G:"Oh god it's Okay! it's going to be okay! It's okay it's just a scratch!"

"IT HUWTS!!!! -hick- ITS BWEEDING!!!"-crying and hiccuping-

B:"OH GOD!!!"

G:" B!! Go get the first aid kit and her paci! "

B:"ON IT!"

"-whimpers- IT HUWTS GWEEEY!!"

G:"I know baby we'll fix it we'll make it feel better just a few more minutes! B!!!"

B:" I GOT IT!! AWWW baby"-gives paci to Grey-

Grey puts the paci in and connects it to my overalls and starts rubbing my back. Brownie cleans my wound and puts 3 unicorn band-aids on it.

B:"Feel better baby? those are special healing band-aids so you will feel better soon okay!"

"Reewy?! Otay. M' wanna go home."

G:"Okay kiddo"

Grey picks me up and we head to the car at 4:30 with Brownie in tow. The car vibrates slightly as we start to head home my exhaustion takes over and I drift asleep dreaming about the fun I had today with my Two favorite Caregivers.