Chapter 8

⚠️ warning ⚠️ bloody nose and dark truth of new character

—————————————————————————

———— 7:00 am ———————-

I slowly got out of bed with a shiver covering myself with my fuzzy Sherpa pink blankie with little clouds and rainbows on it. Wanting my caregivers I walked out of my room into the dark hall with a whine of fear It was cold and it was Raining outside I don't like rain it's cold and wet and there's thunder when there's rain. I don't like thunder. I was wandering the house looking for Grey and Brownie when I tripped on my blanket and fell face first onto the wood floor hitting my nose. I sat on my butt on the floor on the brink of sobbing blood dripping onto my grey footies with bunnies and carrots on them. Lights flicked on from across the house and Grey an Brownie walked out of their rooms.

G:"KC is that you? I heard a bang?

-starts sobbing and hiccuping-

B:"-coos- Oh baby what happened? Did our little one fall and hurt her nose! My poor baby. -picks KC up and sets her on hip- -cooing- shhh baby its okay lets get you cleaned up Hm?

-small sniffling- ....o...otay... -small whimper-

B:-sets KC on sink counter in bathroom- -leaves-

G:"Our poor girl. Can you sit still for daddy? Good girl. -start cleaning KCs Nose and wiping blood off her face-

G:"All done Princess good job you did so well! Now lets change you out of those bloody footies okay. -Sets KC on hip and walks to her bedroom

————————TIME SKIP 8:00———————-

(KCs wearing what's in the chat and her hair is in little half up half down pigtails with pink ribbon bows on the top)

The three were at the table eating breakfast KC had a bowl of strawberry yogurt with Little strawberry chunks in it. A pink sippy cup with bears on it filled with Pomegranate Plum juice. Grey and Brownie were drinking coffee and eating Avocado toast.

"Daddy's M wanna go outside!!!"

G:"But baby its raining?"

"M don cawe M wanna go pway in va puddwes in va pawk!!!!"(not a playground but like a town square)

B:"If that's what you want cupcake but you have to finish your breakfast and juice First"

"Otay!!!" -gobbles down the remaining yogurt and drinks all her juice- "M DUN!"

G:"Gud job baby now go get your pink rain boots and come back"

"HMF" -runs out of room- -runs back into dining room- "M back!!!!"

B:"Good job kiddo Now come get on your Poncho". (If you dont know what a poncho is its kind of like a raincoat but no zipper you just slip it on like a hooded blanket) -puts poncho on KC-

G:-chuckle-"Princess come here"

-walks over to Grey- "Yes Daddy?"

G:"You silly girl you put your boots on the wrong feet"

"Gasp Whaaaa????" -looks at boots- "OOPSE Sowwy Daddy!" -Giggles-

G:"Its no problem Cupcake let me help you" -picks KC up and sets her on the kitchen counter- -switches KCs boots and sets her back on the ground-

B:"Alright Kiddo you ready?" -hands raincoat to Grey- -puts his own coat on-

"YAAAAAAA!!!! -Happy squeals and Giggling

—ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE WRITERS BLOCK—

-At The park square- -EEEEEEEE!!!!! THIS IS It!!!!!!->w<

————————————————————————

KCs running around splashing in puddles and kicking water Laughing Giggling and Squealing Until she runs into someone.

B:"KC WATCH OUT!"

"OOF -falls down on butt- "Sowwy!"

???"OUCH! -falls on butt- -starts sniffling-

"-stands up and reaches hand towards boy- "U OTAY!! M Sowwy M didn't mean to wun into U"

???"...I...it...o....otay..." -takes the girls hand and stands up-

"What's U name?"

???"M names Pludy"

"That's a coow name M names KC!"-jumps up and down excitedly- "WANNA BE FWENDS!"

P:"Um Mhm!"

"YAY C'MON Wets Pway in va wata!! -grabs pludys hand and pulls him to play-

KC and Pludy played in the puddles for another hour while Grey and Brownie talked.

G:"Who do you think that boy is I've never seen him before? The poor kid he is so dirty and looked so scared when he bumped into her I wonder what happened to him?"

B:" I don't know maybe the poor kid just woke up like we did. You think he has a home or somewhere to go? Is he an Age Regressor like KC? Oh looks like KCs coming"

"Daddy's can Pludy come home wif us to pway!"

G:-looks at the boy- 💭 The poor boy is shifting on his feet and nervously looking around what happened to the poor kid?

B:"Sure baby if Pludy is okay with it"-picks KC up and puts her on hip-

G:"Baby I'm going to talk to your Friend Pludy okay"

"Otay Daddy!"

G:-walks over to Pludy- -kneels in front of the boy-"Hey Kid do you want to come to our house and play with KC?"

P:"Uh....Um...I don't wanna be a....a bothaw I...I can jus....g....go home...."

G:"Bud you won't be a bother I promise but where is your home if you don't mind me asking?

P:-looks down at feet- -mumbling-

G:"I'm sorry I didn't hear you"

P:" I wive in tha Awwey by tha Pawk!-starts crying-

G:"Oh bud it's alright can I hug you?

P:-still crying- -small head nod-

G:-wraps arms around the boy and pulls him in for a hug-"Kid if you want you can come stay with us we have PLENTY of space for you?"

P:-looks up at Grey/the man-"..w...weawwy..u...sure?"

G:"Yes Of course plus I'm sure KC will go ESTATIC she will be so happy to have you stay!!"

P:"o...otay..."

G:"Oh Kid I was just wondering are you an Age Regressor or an actual kid? How old are you?

P:"...um...I do age regress I can show you my big form....if you want....

G:"That sounds good"💭I saw the Kid go to his big form he was around KCs big height just a little taller and said he was around 16 only a year older than KC I'm guessing he regressed out of fear and sadness so he seems to be an Impure Regressor and from the looks of it im guessing he didn't come from a good home and the kid is super dirty and his clothes are ripped. I want to help this boy!

"Daddy! Wha wong who vat -Gasp- U PWUDY! howd on M gonna go big!"-goes into big form- Bro your taller than me no waaay Humpf awww maaan sooooooo you going to stay with us. Can he stay in my room PLEEEEEESE!!! -puppy eyes-

G:"Uhhh.... Fine I guess so"

"YUSH!!!!-jumps onto Pludy and hugs him-

-Both Pludy and KC both slowly goes into there little form and slip back into little space(Obviously)-

G:"Alright Kiddos let's go home!"-picks up KC and holds Pludy's hand-

The now 4 walk to the car wondering what their new future will be like with their new Friend.