Enterance May 1, 1999

The morning was about to happen in a complex located in one of the most decent districts of Istanbul. Five-year-old Onur Zorlu, the "little man" as his mother calls him, woke up at eight in the morning, as always. While rubbing his eyes with his fisted hands; She had her little bare feet dangling off her bed. His blue pajamas with car patterns on him made him so cute... He was already a car lover at a young age, and when asked what he wanted to be when he grew up since he was a baby, he replied, "A car!" he would reply. Like every morning, he got up that morning and ran out of his room to see if his mother had prepared breakfast. His mother was a junior professor in the English Language and Literature department at Istanbul University. When he woke up at the same time every morning and found his mother preparing breakfast for him, he said, "Can I drink black tea like you, mom?" he would say with excitement. But he usually drank orange juice without permission. However, this morning, there was something different that the little man did not expect.

"Mother?" said Onur, blinking his eyes. He took a step towards his mother's body lying in blood on the ground. He was not afraid, but was anyone ever afraid of his mother?There was no sound from his mother. However, whenever he said "mother", his mother would call him "MY LOVE". What happened now? Why wasn't his mother answering?

"Mom..." he said and took another step, then another. The little one fell to her knees, put her hand on her mother's arm and held her icy hand.

"You're cold, mom, wait!" saying, he stood up and ran to his room; He took his car-patterned quilt and dragged it away and covered his mother well.

"The mother was tired and slept on the floor..." he said, laughing to himself. But since he felt something strange inside, he didn't leave his mother's side, he waited and waited and waited for hours.

Her eyes filled with tears when she whispered, "Mom, wake up..." Would a baby, a little child's eyes fill with tears? Yes; Onur Zorlu's eyes were filled with tears when he was five years old. He knew, he knew that his mother was gone, that she would never, ever come back. He knew that his story with his mother was over and would never begin again. Her mother was gone, the rest didn't matter.

"Mom, get up." she cried through her tears, "Mom..."

A cartoon he watched days ago came to his mind. There was an injured bird in the cartoon, "Hocus pocus!" They healed that bird with a magnificent magic! He suddenly looked at his mother's face with hope.

"Hocus pocus!" he said to his mother, nothing happened. He waited and waited... "Hocus pocus!" His mother said once again, it didn't happen, he didn't wake up. "I cast a spell, mom, wake up!" It wasn't working, the magic wasn't working either.

He was crying loudly now.

"Mom... Can I drink black tea like yours?" he said through his tears, hoping that maybe he would answer.

There was no answer. There was never an answer from his mother again. Onur was little, he just wanted to hear his mother's voice. This was his only wish, his only wish at that moment.

"I'm hungry, mom!" he said, sobbing, maybe he'll wake up and dinner will be ready.

's.

"I'm cold..." he said, hoping to wake up and warm himself up."Mom, I fell, my arm hurts..." Then he corrected her in case she got upset and said, "Just kidding, mom!" she said between her tears, "I didn't fall, it doesn't hurt."

But it didn't happen, his mother didn't wake up. Onur worked for hours and finally got tired. He lay down on his mother with his little body and kissed her on the cheek. When he was about to fall asleep, he whispered slowly into her ear...

"Hokus... focus..."

This magic didn't work either. No amount of hocus pocus could bring Onur's mother back. At that moment he realized that the magic was a lie...

beyzaalkoc lütfen gör