The vanishing of Gwen Byers//four//

November/8/1983.                                                                                                                             

The song quote for this"in this place where I couldn't get away.."

"Will isn't alive why would you lie!?" Gwen yelled at eleven who just stuttered with tears in her eyes."why are you crying!? Your the one who lied!" Gwen didn't even think about elevens tears and just kept yelling at her."hey Gwen that's enough she didn't know!" Mike protested trying to defend eleven,"No mike forget the bald girl been playing us this whole time!" Lucas agreed with Gwen."what no Gwen has no right to be mad at eleven she didn't know!" Mike still trying to be and eleven defender (Just jokes I love eleven 💕)        "She didn't know...? My brother is dead and all she could think about was leading us on! We should have left her we're we found Her but no your so in love with that stupid girl that you forgot about your best friend for a girl you just met!" Gwen yelled  in frustration tears still falling down her face.Gwen had on a bracelet friend ship bracelet it matched elevens.she gave eleven the bracelet,Gwen threw her bracelet onto the ground causing it to shatter and on the charms to fall off. Gwen ran off heading home "no Gwen- please" Lucas said trying to grab onto Gwen but she had already left. Running through the woods tears filled in Gwen eyes.How could eleven lie to her that was her friend,Heck Gwen maybe even consider her a best friend.She knew it was wrong to yell at eleven and storm off like that but she was frustrated,upset,hurt and all of the above.

BOOM!!!! Gwen tripped and fell rolling down the hill!  "OW OW OW!" Gwen groaned in pain hitting the bottom of the hill.What knocked her down? Gwen stood up holding her scratched up arm and looked around."mike!?" "Eleven!?" "Dustin!?" "holy flip this stuff is bannans.." 

She screamed.   She wasn't in Hawkins, she was in the upside down..?