His Asthetic

Shub Singhania

A 22 year old mafia man who runs his own buisness enterprise MANNAT!!

He is the most dangerous and cruel mafia man who can kill anyone because of his anger!!!

He is the most brutal mafia man who is famous for his cruelty.. he hates betrayal and lives for only 2 things his mother and his buisness !!

He have no space for love in his life and have done alot to achieve this heights! He have some grudges with his father and made his own business empire!!

He started working at the age of 16 and was a brilliant student!! He barely took his father's help to get stable!!

He beleives that the world is cruel and deserve pain. He never got his father's love and got a betrayal when he was just 18 so he thinks love is just a nuisance!!

He is a dream man of every girl!! He have perfect tall body, silky hairs, deep black eyes, veiny hands, abs and a broad chest... His voice is a cherry on top!!!

He is perfect at everything he knows how to cook he can clean and is very hardworking!!!! (Ofcourse baby that's why his buisness enterprise have got number 1 position in just 2 years)

He hates when people lie. He prefer loneliness and he mostly spend his time alone in a room!!! He is an introvert who don't believe in kindness!!!

He is an angle whom the world turned devil!!!!

His mafia name is Lucifer..

Girls are crazy about him and he just don't give a damm about them!!!!!

He have a bestfriend Jay!!!!

SCENE 1:-

Shub entered Mannat in his black Porsche. He wore a black suit with white shirt. His chest were popping out from his shirt which were making them look more tempting!!!

He wore a black watch and his perfume was soo nice!! He was walking in his cabin like a Greek God!!!

His black deep eyes and bold body was making everyone crazy!!!!

He entered in his office and everyone greeted him every girl was staring at him but our hot Shub ignored everyone and moved towards his cabin in his bold and charming aura!!!!

Trust me he is looking like a fucking Greek God!!! Every girl wants to be with him!!!

Girl 1:- why do sir always ignore us??? He is so hot I want him on my bed

Girl 2:- even I want him but he dont even glare at us!! I feel bad for myself I want him!!!

Shub entered in his cabin

Shub:- Where the fuck is my black coffee?? Don't you know I need my coffee at sharp 10:00 am and.I hate getting late???? What the hell were you doing from this while????

He asked his secretary in his deep agressive voice making her shiver on her own place!!!

Secratary:- I I am so sorry sir! Please give me 5 minutes! I will prepare your coffee now please wait

Shub:- okay you have 5 minutes to pack your stuff and leave my office cause you are fire!!! I don't want to see you near my office!!! Don't you know I don't accept apology!! Fucking leave my office right now!!! You are fired!!!!!

She left his cabin while crying!!!

Jay entered there and hugged him!!

Jay:- calm down broo chill why are you so aggressive leave it I will make a coffee for you today my love!!!

Shub:- Jay can you please stop being so clingy!! You know I hate it!!

Jay:- but I love you meri jaan😗😗

Shub rolled his eyes on Jay!!!!

Jay:- okay listen I have a very important news for you. Do you remember Mr hardik? He leaked our information to Dubai's headquarters and we have to move to Delhi tommorow cause the situation there is very difficult to handle!!!

Shub:- what the hell!!! That bastard have that much guts to betray mee?? He betrayed me?? Preprare my jet we will leave within two hours and I want him in my basement when I reach there!!!
There is no space for betrayals in my life!!!!

Hello gullies!!! Thankyou for choosing my story hope you like this part if yes do let me know!!!