My Husband

Guys I was too excited plus impatient to
Write this part😭❤️❤️

Akshu Pov......

I was sitting in a car and sobbing continuously when I saw him passing me his handkerchief to wipe my tears..... I said in my slow yet bold voice "These are because of you only don't show sympathy like you care!!! I don't want it!!" . It seems like my words were not going in his ear why he always ignore me huhh??? He was holding his handkerchief near me for the rest of the ride in the same position which frustrated me alot so I took it from his hands. I saw a smirk on his face wait does he thinks that he won?? No I just took it because I felt irritated!!! My inner conscience asked me to throw that hanky out so I did what I felt like doing yes I threw it outside and again move my gaze towards him with a smirk on my face... It felt like a great victory... yes I thought i won but my happiness blew away when I saw He took out another hanky and again passed it towards me "Apki koi hanky ki factory hai kya kaha na nahi chahiye" as usual he again ignored me so I decided to not pay any attention towards him!!!!!

After sometime we finally reached his mansion... His mansion was too big and was looking really beautiful from outside. I saw a huge beautiful garden there and then my eyes went on other side I saw there was a big shelter for birds many birds and butterflies were freely roaming there and were chirping.... I suddenly felt some tickling around my shoulder and guess what happened one butterfly sat on my shoulder.... She was too cute I stood in my position not wanting to harm her... I felt a gaze upon me and he was watching me with a broad smile on his face which gave me shivers in my body. His smile was doing some magic to mee....

Then we move ahead towards his mansion I was so nervous cause I didn't knew anyone there except her sister... He said in his soft and calm voice "I know you are feeling nervous but trust me they will love you so much and I am with you please relax your self" by saying this he held my hand in his big veiny ones and smiled while looking in my eyes. I just simply nodded for which he replied "Words Wifey Words".

By hearing him saying this a quick chill ran down in my entire body and I said with a soft voice OKAY!. He opened the door of his mansion where I saw a lady around her 45's sitting while having a cup of tea in her hand around her his sister was sitting. She was doing something in her laptop and a man around 50's was watching tv..... Everyone's gaze were on me because of this I felt a sudden nervous but he squeezed my arm slowly while comforting me that he is with me.... I felt a sudden peace in his aura....

His Mansion......