is he jealous???

Next day Akshu wake up at sharp 8:00 am cause she don't want to get late for her new job!!!

Plus she is well aware he hates 3 people

1) those who betray
2) those who are irregular/late
3) those who disobey his order

Break any of this and be ready for the consequences!!!

Today Akshu had wore a black chikankari kurti with baggy jeans. She is flaunting her long silky hairs. Like a normal day she just applied a bindi and a lip tint and done she is already looking like so attractive!!!!!!

Her look:-

She went downstairs and took blessings from everyone and left for her office!!!

She reached her office at 9:45 and immediately ran towards her cabin cause she was already late!!!! While running she bumped into a tall husky man!!!!

Akshu pov!!!!!

I was already getting late when I bumped into a tall husky man who was 6'3 feet and within no seconds I fell on the ground!!! He immediately offered me his hand and apologized for his mistake! I grabbed his hand and stood up at my place!!!

That man:- hey beautiful lady!! I am so sorry actually I was busy on my phone call I hope you are not hurt.. you are fine naa??

Akshu:- yes I am fine☺️☺️ no need to say sorry!!

Jay:- oh ok btw hey I am Jay. I am 2nd CEO of this company. I haven't seen you before here are you new here??

Akshu:- hello sir!!!! Myself Akshara yes today is my first day and I am the Shub's sir new assistant!!!

And then they both started talking for a while. They both were smilling at each other and laughing hard unaware of the fact that Lucifer eyes was continuously fixed on them and he was boiling out of rage!!!! Anger was clearly vissible in his eyes!!!!

Shub Pov:-

Why the hell she is smiling this much with him?? She never smiled at me nor did she spoke to me this politely!!! Do I pay her for that??? See the smile on her face it's already 10:05 and she don't care about anything I guess today she need a punishment!!!

Pov end!!!!!!

After few minutes akshu entered in the cabin!!!

Shub:- so are you free?? Or you need more time to talk with your BESTFRIEND??? Where the hell is my coffee??? I ordered to prepare that at sharp 10 didn't I???

Akshu:- I am sorry sir please give me 5 minutes!!!! I will never repeat

She was going to continue her sentence when but he interrupted and said "you deserve a punishment for this mistake.. bring me a file from Mr Kapoor who's cabin is on 20th floor and don't you dare to use lift!!!!!"

I want that file in 10 minutes and your time starts now!!!!

He ordered her this without knowing about her leg injury!!!

Akshu immediately ran away not wanted to wake the devil inside him!!!

Akshu pov:-

He is too rude and my foot is also paining because of him neither he apologized for his mistake. He is to cruel. I don't want to work with him... I hope I have other options. He is just like a physco. Jay sir is too sweet and polite...

She was blabbering all this while making cute faces and shub was watching her through camara....

Shub was smiling continuously watching her reactions......

After 10 minutes Akshu bring that file in his cabin she was patting heavily and her foot was paining miserably!!!!

Shub saw her condition and she had tears in her eyes cause her foot swelled because of running!!! He saw her foot and asked ' ARE YOU OKAY'???

Akshu ignored him and was going to leave when he grabbed her by her waist and this time looked in her eyes and asked in a deep voice.. I asked you something. ARE YOU OKAY??? And don't you dare to ignore my words!!!!

Akshu looked direct in his eyes and asked in a polite tone ' what is my fault?? Pehle aap takleef dete fir puchte are you okay?? Us din bhi hamari koi galti nahi thii!!! I was just trying to save her!! Aaj aapko pata hai hamare pair me sprain thaa firbhi aapne hame stairs par kaha or fir puch rhe ham kese hai??? Aap kya apne employees ko torture krte.......

While saying this she started crying very bad cause her foot was paining miserably!!! She was continuously crying and shub was just looking at her!!!!!

Shub picked her up in a bridal style and made her sit on chair making akshu shocked.....

Akshu pov......

I remember I was crying badly until he picked me up hee hee picked me up in a bridal style and made me sit on chair.... The devil himself sat down on floor and wiped my tears with his hand!!!? Wait am I dreaming???? No no this can't be a dream it is reality HEE HEE IS APPLYING OINTMENT ON MY WOUNDS!!!!! Wait he is really touching my foot!!! His touch is so overwhelming!!! Why I am liking his touch?? Why I am feeling something inside my body!!! I tried to deny him but just looked into my eyes!!! His deep gaze gave me shivers in my body!!! I felt butterflies in my tummy!!! My my heart skipped a beat because of his intense gaze!!!!! What is happening with mee!!!!!

Shub pov......

When I saw tears in her eyes cause of me I felt like someone is pinching a needle in my heart!!! My heart started aching!! I can't help anymore I just picked her up and started applying OINTMENT on her swelled foot. Her skin is soo smooth and delicate!!! I can see how much she is feeling my touch!!! I can see she is liking my touch!!!! Huh my girl😏😏 wait what???? Did I just called her my girl?? This girl is making me crazy!!!!! Her skin is so soft I want to kiss that!!! Somehow I controlled my feelings and looked in her deep hazzle eyes!!! My heart skipped a beat when I looked into her eyes!!! She have the most prety and deep eyes!!! I can't resist myself!! Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I immediately stood up from my position!!!

Pov end!!!!!

Jay entered in cabin and the both got in their normal position akshu was looking at ground whilee shub was looking at wall!!!!

Jay:- Is everything okayy???

Shub:- yes ofcourse you tell why you came here???

Jay:- oh yes I forgot to tell you we have a meeting with Mr Sooryavanshi today at sharp 1 pm and I am busy with my new client so I want you to attend that meeting!!!

Shub:- okay..... I will.....

Jay left his cabin and shub looked at akshu who was looking like a red tomato cause of blushing!!!

Shub:- I hope you are feeling good please be ready at sharp 1 pm we have to attend that meeting!!!

Akshu:- yes sir!!!! I will!!!

Hello guys I hope you like this part if yes do let me know ❤️ ❤️