first meet.....

Hello everyone this is 2nd part of this story! Hope you all are liking my story if yes please let me know and ignore my mistake cause this is my first story and I am trying to improve it....

In addition I want to let you know that this story is not inspired by anyone it is purely my imagination!!! Kindly support me and enjoyyy!!!!!!!

.

It is a Sunday morning and Akshu waked up early today cause today she is going to visit temple!!! On every Sunday Akshu visit temple.

She wore a simple plain white anarkali suit. She just applied a bindi and a lip tint on her soft plumpy lips cause she don't like putting makeup...

She wore bangles and earings which were enhancing her beauty.. She opened her long beautiful silky hairs....

She is looking like a goddess from heaven!!! She is just looking so mesmerizing.. anyone can fall for her beauty!!!!! Indeed why everyone says she is beauty inside out!!!! She is a dream girl of every man!!! Anyman can sit on his knees for her!!!

Her mesmerizing look:-

She walked downstairs her mother saw her and roamed her hand around akshu to avoid every bad evil!!!!

Mom:- Hayeee meri pyaari bachii!!! You are looking so beautiful meri doll!!!! I love you much betaa!!!!

Papa:- yess today my guddia is looking so preety!!!!

Krish:- mujhe to bandariya hi lag rhi😗😗

Akshu:- I will slap you hard krish don't provoke me.. acha mamma I am going to temple. You guys can continue your breakfast today I will also have to visit orphanage!!!

Mom:- okay betae take care of yourself!!!

Akshu left after saying bye to everyone!!!

She reached temple and took a thali on her hand containing flowers, prasad, water, tilak and other materials used in rituals!!!!

She performed ritual and prayed to God!!! " Please shivji hamesha mere sath digeyega or sabka dhyaan rakhiyega or please mere job lagva digeye"

Other side.............

Shub came to temple cause her mother asked him and he can't deny her......

He came near akshu and joint his hand infront of God he saw her but suddenly pandit ji asked him to offer Prasad to God which diverted his mind!!!!!

Akshu saw a glance of him and left from there!!!!

Shub:- please god always protect my mother and please make me stay away from love and girls!! You know how much I hate this place and only you know how much I hate love!!!! Why can't you keep me happy??? Please I can't suffer more please make my life full of happiness!!! I don't have anything with me you took away everything from me and because of that I hate this city and look what destiny made me do!!! I have to stay here for whole 2 months.....

Here every place is reminding me of hers and I loathe this place. After her I hate every girl cause I know nowadays girls are behind money and looks!!! Why God why always meee!!! Anyways I know you will do whatever you want and there is no use to pray anyways I just came here cause mom asked me to do so.... I don't know why I am telling you all this!!!!!

By saying all this he just left from there!!!

Here she was taking rounds of the temple but suddenly she bumped into a tall and muscular guy who is wearing white shirt his chest is coming out from his shirt!!! His deep eyes are making him look more attractive!!! She had an eye contact with him!!!!

He is none other then our Shub Singhania!!!!

He was just staring at her beauty and noticing her nervousness cause they were really close!!!!

Suddenly he heard a sound and came back to his senses!!!!

Shub:- Can't you see properly??? Or you just want a chance to bump around a handsome and rich man???

Akshu:- I am sorry sir. It was just a mistake.

Shub:- sorry??? I know girls like you very well!!! You just want a chance to be around man who are rich and handsome. Afterall girls like you can't resist my charm and......

It was enough of him... Akshu poured a glass of water on him and said in her soft yet bold voice....

"Zara aap aapne khawabo (dreams) ki dunia se bahar aa jayeye janab yaha aap jese bandar har chandani chowk me mil jayenge"

Or hamne kaha naa aapse sorry Firbhi aap hamse ese baat kr rhe hai aapke school me manners nahi sikhaye jate kyaa??? Samne se hatiye hamara din kharaab kr dia.

While saying this she left from there and shub was staring at her!!!

Shub:- did did she just called me a monkey???

Jay:- nope my love she also poured water on you!!! He said this while controlling his laugh........

Jay:- btw she really have some guts. I mean jis shub ke lie ladkia marti hai uspe pani fek diaa🤣🤣🤣 broo only she can handle you🤣🤣🤣 I like her🤣🤣🤣

Shub rolled his eyes on him and said " can you please shut the fuck up and bring me new pair of clothes' " I will not spare her"😒😒😒

Jay:- Bhai pakad to le pehlee voto gai🤣🤣🤣....

Shub punched jay on his stomach and Jay laughed more loudly!!!!!

Shub in mind how dare she!!!!!! How can she pour a water on me and how the fuck she called me a monkey???? Do I look like a monkey to her??? Huh??? Girls are crazy about my personality and she??? Is she crack or dumb???? I guess she have some mental issues!!!! She need to visit a psychiatrist........ Crazy girl!!!!

Other side............

Akshu was continuously thinking about him " huhh!!!??? Koi itna self centered kese ho skta hai bandar jese to lagte hai or baate dekho!??? Acha hua mere hath me pani kaa agar pattar toda to sar Tod deti!!!??? Samjhte kyaa hai khudko aaye bade magarmachh ke fufa lagte hai😒😒

While blabbering all this she went to orphanage and spend her whole day there. She played many games with them and at evening she went to her home......

Here shub spend his whole day thinking about her and in his cabin!!!!!

This was all for this part hope you like this is yes do let me know❤️❤️