Past Revealed

Hey guys!!! For next part target is 10 votes and 5 comments✨❤️ and no spam!!!

Next day.......

Jay entered in Shub's cabin and narrated the whole story to him about Akshu and Srijan's marriage making him boil in anger......

1 year ago.......

Akshu was getting late for her college so she grabbed her stuffs and left making rush..... On the road she saw that a car was coming towards a small puppy in its full speed so to save the puppy she immediately ran towards the car and picked the puppy. Luckily they didn't get a scratch. Because of her anger she threw a stone on that car unaware of the fact that she is throwing a stone on her destiny too.....

The owner of the car none other than Srijan came out from him car out of rage and his anger was on peak. He was so shocked after seeing her beauty...... He looked at her from top to bottom and said in his deep voice you will regret it and left from there.....

Few days later......

Akshu was sitting with her family chilling and laughing with them. Suddenly few men's entered their house and behind them was a tall husky man who is 6'3 and was wearing sunglasses. He entered making her shock....

Srijan:- Namaste sasur jii!! Paii lagu sasu maa!!! Dekhiye sidhi si baat hai I want to marry your daughter and I don't like rejections.... Myself Srijan and I know you already know about me to time kyu waste krna. Marriage will be done after a year when I return from abroad.....

Akshu:- no I will not marry you at any cost!!!! Kabhi Nahiii!!!!!!

Srijan:- areee wifey I am not asking your permission you don't have any other options.... I will give you 10 crore just marry her to me....

Sanjay:- no my daughter will never marry a bastard like you just get out of my house right now!!!!

Srijan shot a gun on Sanjay's shoulder making everyone scream......

Srijan:- see I told you I don't like rejections and this is just a beginning if you don't agree I will kill your entire family and then I will marry my sweetheart......

Akshu:- whyyyy???? Why are you doing this she said while crying and screamed I will never marry you.......

Srijan just smilled and said be ready after 1 year just a year and I will break you entire ego..... I will make your life hell my sweetheart.....

By saying this he left.....

Back to present

Shub heard all this and his anger was on peak he wanted to kill that man right now. He thinned his eyebrows and glared at Jay while having a smirk on his face...

Shub:- ohh so he thinks he can steal my baby girl huhh!!??? Then let me show him my real side.....

Jay:- wait are you in love with her!!???

Shub:- I don't know about that but I can't let her marry to that bastard all I know is she is too innocent and pure to handle that devil!!!!

Jay:- i guess you are in love with her.....

Shub just ignored his words and Jay left......

Shub Pov

When Jay told me about her past it pinched my heart!!! I felt pain in my heart I don't know why but I felt like hugging her!!! I want to console her right now she must be very sad and she must be crying because of that asshole.... She have suffered alot. I can't even imagine how much pain she is holding behind her smile.... She must be so worried.... I don't know why but I want to save her at any cost..... I want her at any cost.... My intentions for her is as pure as a new snow..... I never thought about her that way and right now I just want to save my girl my baby girl.... I know she is strong but right now she needs me... My hug!!!

Next scene......

Today Akshu was sitting quietly in her room not making a single noise. The weather was not so pleasant and today the birds were also not chirping looks like nature was also sad because of her destiny..... Her face was looking pale like a winter's moon and there was no charm on her face. Her eyes were swallow cause of crying since last night.... She hasn't eaten her meal since yesterday....

Her family were feeling guilty and they all were afraid for her...... They never thought of facing this day.... Her mother was continuously sobbing while blaming there destiny....

Suddenly they heard a knock on there door and with a loud thud the door fell on floor revealing the monster.....

Yes Srijan came to her house. By seeing his face her family members got scared and after hearing the noises akshu came downstairs to check everything is okay.....

Srijan:- nice to meet you wifey!!! I hope you are fine and you really enjoyed without me right??? He said this while having a smirk on his face.....

Akshu:- what what are you doing here?? What is your problem?? Listen leave my house right now!!!!

Srijan:- ohho itna gussaa?? Itna gussa acha nahi hai newly bride ke lie dekho to kya shakal bana li hai tumne apni hamari shadi hai after a week and look at your pale face... By saying this he came near her tried to touch her face but she moved backward making him more angry....

Akshu:- I will never marry you never mark my words!!! And don't you dare to come near me I loathe your presence and your touch!!! Chuu kar dekho hath kaat dungi tumhareee!!!!!!

Srijan in his angry tone:- just a week just a week and I will show you the fire you are playing with!!! Bahot uchal rhi hona let me show you what I am.... By saying this he pointed a gun towards her father....

Akshu:- stoppppp just stoppppp what do you want from me!!!!???? Gun neche Karo apni.... Agar papa ko kuch hua to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. What is your problem you have problem with mee naa why are you doing this with my family!!!!!! She said while shouting and tears were flowing from her eyes...

Srijan:- are areee wifey apto abhi se rone lagi don't worry me sasur jiko kuch nahi krunga akhir Kanya daan unhe hito krna hai just do as I say!!!!!! And don't you dare to meet that Shub again mark my word Varna agli baar sidha ye gun sasur jike andar hongi!! I don't want you near any men!!!! He said this with his aggressive voice and left from there....

Akshu sat on floor and cried loudly she screamed and blamed her destiny while her family members came near her to consols her!!!!!!!

Akshu pov:-

Why whyyy kanha ji why always mee mene kyaa galat Kia hai why can't you keep me happy hann???? Why all this is happening with me!?? Because of me my family will have to suffer and I have to marry that bastard!!! I can't do anything against him I can't!!!! I feel so helpless why you do this with me!!!! Whyyyy kanhaa ji!!???? My life my freedom my happiness my dignity everything will break...... My destiny have planned only black clouds for me.... I don't deserve love..... I just hate my life.. right now I want to kill myself....... While thinking this she fainted.......

Hello gullies!!! I hope you like this part if yes do let me know ❤️❤️

Target for next part is 10 votes and. 5 comments.. this is starting so I am keeping less target!!!! I want your response❤️❤️