His danger.....

Subh and Jay reached Delhi in 2 hours. They both immediately moved towards the basement to meet MR HARDIK!!!

Suddenly COCO (shub's tiger) ran towards him and hugged his right leg...

Shub bent downstairs and caressed Coco's head while smilling..

Jay:- Aww my baby boy is so big now. I missed your roar so much little kitten!!!

Coco rolled his eyes on Jay!!!!

Shub:- Jay stop your nonsense and lets finish that work. I don't have enough time to waste on that bastard!!!!

They both entered in the basement where.......

Mr Hardik was sitting on chair, his hands were tied with a rope and his mouth was covered with a tape. He was struggling to free himself....

Shub sat down on a chair near him. He was looking so hot and tempting!!! He had a gun in his hand!!

Shub:- Helloo Mr Hardik! How are you I hope you are having a good time here (he said this with a smirk on his lips)

Mr Hardik got really scared!!!

Shub:- Why are you sweating this much?? Is it that hot in Delhi?? Or are you not feeling well!!!!

Jay opened his mouth!!!!

Mr Hardik:- I am so sorry sir please forgive me. I have a family to feed pleasee forgive mee I am begging youu!!!

Shub:- I really liked it Mr Hardik!! You should beg me but where were your family when you betrayed me???

Don't you know I am Lucifer I don't accept apology!!!! You will get the most painful death!!!!

He said this in a very deep agressive voice!!

Coco was staring at them with a hope in its eyes!!!

Jay:- Awww my little Coco don't stare at your food like this we will feed you in short time!!!!

Shub:- how much amount did they pay you for this???

Mr hardik:- 10 crore!!!

Shub:- so for this much amount you betrayed me?? Now the consequences will be worst.

By saying this shub cut down his fingers and gave it to Coco!!!

Mr Hardik groaned load in pain!!!!