Her asthetic

Akshara Shekhar

A kind innocent girl who lives in her delusional world and is very friendly. She is the sweetest girl one can ever met!!!!

She is a childish bubly girl who loves spreading happiness!!! She is over friendly and easily trust anyone around her!!! She always help others and spread love in the world!!!

She is from Uttar Pradesh who currently lives in Delhi....

She is a clusmy girl who is very sensitive and have a pure heart. She always thinks about others and never betrayed anyone!!!!

Her hobby is reading novels and sleeping!! She is a foodie girl who loves wearing traditional clothes!!

She is the perfect example of simplicity. She is beauty inside out. She have the most purest heart ever....

She is a chubby girl having long thick silky hairs, white skin tone, black eyes, plumpy lips, soft and delicate skin, and perfect body!!!! She is a true beauty!!

She loves watching moon and spending time with nature is her favourite job!!!!

Currently she is a Student and is looking for a job. Her dream is to become famous fashion designer!!! Her family is not that rich so she need a job to help her parents!!!

She has a small family father (Sumit) mother (sushila) brother (krish) and her bestfriend Rudra!!

Although she is very friendly but she only have these persons close to her heart!!!

She believes in love and destiny!!! She is very ambitious towards her goal!!

Scene 2:-

Scene 2:-

Akshu was sleeping peacefully on her bed while hugging her pillow. She was looking like a small baby kitten..

Suddenly her brother krish poured a glass of water on her face to wake her up!!!

Akshu:- what the hell krish!!!!! Why did you do that????

Krish:- check your watch it's already 9:00 am and you are late for your college.. Get ready in 10 minutes papa will drop you today!!!!

Akshu:- ohh God I am really very late today please help me I need to get ready!!!!

She got up from her bed and got ready in just 15 minutes. She wore a short pink kurti with open hairs and a bindi on her forehead. She applied lip tint on her lips and was looking like a goddess!!!!

Her look----

 She applied lip tint on her lips and was looking like a goddess!!!! Her look----

Akshu came downstairs and while running she said

Mamma I am getting very late see you im evening I love you so much bye bye take care!!! While saying this she sat on his father's bike and moved towards her college!!!!

Hello gullies!!! Hope you like this part if yes do let me know!!!