Next Book - Stolen Time

Hi my Lovelies,

It has been a minute. I hope that you have not forgotten about me. I am currently still working on my next book which is up on my profile called "The Odd One Out", please have a look at it. I am also in the process of starting the next book in this series which will be called "Stolen Time" which will be about Stella and Johnny. I know a few of you have been very interested in their story. Well it is finally happening!

Please keep on following my profile, commenting and loving my chapters of my stories. You are also welcome to follow me on Instagram at monicasince96 and go check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel. The link should be in my profile. I am excited to return to my writing again. Please keep on supporting me. Your support means a lot to me.

Thank you.

Here is a peek of the next book in this series,

STOLEN TIME

"That sounds quite awful

"That sounds quite awful. Are you sure it is supposed to make that sound?" Marie asked

"Well, I am not sure. I am not exactly Grease lighting now am I? I asked

"No need to get frisky with me Stella! Is there someone that can help us out?" Marie asked looking just about done with me.

I looked around and it was empty, like one of those scenes where the tumbleweed rolls over the road. No seriously, this is where we get killed. I looked at Marie and at my dead car, Sally and realized we are screwed. She was loosing life as we know it. My knowledge of cars is quite shocking. I know how to start a car and how to even change my tires, yes you heard right! I am a lady totally capable of changing my tire. Oil licking out of my car, not my forte! All we can do now is pray that we do not get killed.

vrooom...

Suddenly, I heard a sound! This is it. It is either a weird random hillbilly with no table manners that smells dirty or it could be a guy that looks totally harmless but has a very high body count. Well between these two options, it is not looking too good. As the car came closer, I saw that it was a Jeep Wrangler, the car that cool boys drive. I think we are good. It finally came to a stop and I was waiting in anticipation to see who was driving it. The person switched off the engine and opened his door and got out. As he advanced towards us, I saw that he was really tall. Luckily, no weapons sighted. Just as he came to a stop in front of me, he spoke.

"Stella? What on earth are you doing out here?" 

Wait, tall guy knows my name? I decided to lift up my hat so that I can look into the person's face and I almost died when I saw who it was. No knight in shining armor, or even Prince Charming? I am about to face my execution. Oh Lord, what have I done to deserve this? 

"Johnny? How?"

How the hell is the only person who is capable of weakening my knees the one standing in front of me? Johnny Fxxking Patterson? Why? 

................................................................................................................................................................

Excited? I am planning on finishing the book I am busy writing soon. Please follow for more updates. Also bare in mind that this book might not be as easy going as Marie's. Knowing Stella and her extravagant personality, this going to be fun!

Until next time

-GirlinNewyork*