Chapter 26

After Johnny and Stella returned we all wandered around LA looking for food. I was starving. The rest of the night was spend just lounging around and watching movies. This was so much fun. I really enjoyed spending time with my friends and creating memories. It was good seeing everyone so happy including Aaron. His laugh should be criminal. It was nice seeing him so relaxed. We also got cake and celebrated Stella's birthday by singing to her and giving her presents. Stella loved getting presents. She is a one of a kind. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day we decided to go the beach. I am currently standing in front of my mirror deciding which swim wear to put on. Do I want to put on a bikini or a full piece? This so hard. I don't know what to do. I want to look good for Aaron but I also want to feel good.

Knock, knock...

"Come on in."

"Marie, why are you not dressed yet?" Stella asked as she entered my room.

"I don't know what to wear. I need your help."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. Okay? I am not really good at this looking fashionable stuff."

"Okay, fine I will help because I am your best friend and I don't want you looking like a complete fool. When I am done with you, Aaron won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

I blushed, just thinking of Aaron wanting to put his hands on me. Oh my gosh, I am such a freak!

We arrived at the beach and it was so beautiful, I just wanted to burst into tears. The boys decided to go surf and we decided to get our tan on. I must admit this will be the first time that I will see Aaron without his shirt on. Dear God. The guys immediately all took their shirts off giving a kiss to their girls and off they were. I just stood there staring, drooling at the Greek god standing right in front of me. Holy smokes. He is hot and he is mine? I felt like I hit the Jackpot.

"Marie, done checking me out?"

Aaron spoke bringing me back to reality.

"Whh..att?"

Smooth, Marie, smooth 

"See ya, later babe." He said that while chuckling at my reaction to his body. I look like a tomato, no probably more redder. Is it possible for me to not embarrass myself in front of my boyfriend? I guess not. The creep inside of me came and I took photos of my man like a madman.

" Yo, stalker. Join us over here for a drink." Stella said as she motioned for me to join them.

" It is not stalking if it is your boyfriend."

"It is pretty much stalking." Fine. Shoot me.

"Whatever." We all just laughed. I have a serious problem.

"Hey, Amanda. How did you and Jarred meet?" The ever inquisitive Stella asked

"Stella!?"

"It is okay. I am not ashamed. We actually met through a family friend. Both our families were invited for dinner and I guess things just happened. I knew that Jarred was younger than me but I didn't care, at first I did but then he convinced me otherwise. He kept pursuing me until I finally gave in." 

"Wow, almost sound like you and Johnny, Stella except the roles were reversed and you are the same age."

"Thank you Jade for that delightful information." Stella said while glaring at Jade. We all just laughed at Stella.

"That is great. You two make a great couple." 

"Thanks. Marie so do you and Aaron."

We spend the rest of day just talking nonsense, sipping our virgin cocktails, spending time with our guys, taking photos and watching the sunset. This day was absolutely perfect.

Coughing, coughing...

I heard someone coughing and coughing, almost like they are struggling to breathe. I then realized that it was Aaron. Oh no! He kept on coughing and we all panicked especially the rest because they were not aware of his condition, only me and Jarred. Aaron did not look really good. His face was very bleak and I was starting to worry now. I looked at him and asked him if he was alright and he didn't give me an answer instead he just collapsed...

................................................................................................................................................................

Left you guys a cliffhanger. What do you think will happen next. Do not forget to follow and vote.

Later, my Lovelies...

-GirlinNewyork*