[162] Dodger

"Talk to us, Felicity," Oliver said, once he and Donna were back on the ground, running down the sidewalk towards the parking lot. "Talk to me."

"Hey," Aaron said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, causing her to look at him. "You got this."

Felicity let out a shaky scoff. However, when she saw the sincerity in his eyes and his smile she took a deep breath and cleared her throat nervously before craning her neck at a weird angle to look at the GPS monitor, while Diggle continued to try and deactivate the collar.

"Heading towards Adams and O'Neil," Felicity said, breathing shakily. "At the clip, he's going, he's gotta be in a vehicle."

Donna and Oliver looked at each other and then around at their surroundings and spotted a biker parking his motorcycle.

"Hey, we need your bike," Oliver called out as he and Donna walked towards him.

The biker arched his eyebrow and scoffed. "You serious?"

"As death," Donna said just before she kicked the guy in the gonads and knocked him out.

Oliver looked at her in, well, wonder before shaking himself out of it and bolting towards the abandoned motorbike. He grabbed the helmet off the clutch, fished the spare helmet out of the extra seat, and passed it to her.

"I'm an Amazon," Donna said dismissively.

"And I'm leading this mission," Oliver retorted. "Put it on."

Donna scoffed and rolled her eyes but acquiesced to his wishes moments before he revved the engine of the motorcycle and zoomed off to follow the Dodger.

"We're mobile. Where is he?" Oliver said. "Talk to me, Felicity."

Back in the auction house, Felicity carefully looked down at the tracking device in her hands and took a steady breath before saying, "First time ever anyone's been grateful for traffic cameras. He's one block from your position. If you cut through Harris Plaza, you'll end up right behind him."

Oliver followed her instructions and told Donna to hold on tight, before quickly veering off to cut through the plaza. They rode down the plaza steps, their bodies jostling with every move before landing on solid even ground and zooming off towards the street again.

"Alright, we did that, now where is he?" Oliver stated.

"Gray sedan driving north, at the light ahead of you," Felicity answered.

Donna looked over Oliver's shoulder and pointed. "There! I see him," she announced.

Oliver directed the bike towards the Dodger, zooming in and out of the lanes to catch up with him as the Dodger slammed the gas pedal to escape his pursuers.

*                              *                              *

Back at the Foundry, Dick, Roy, and Raven were carrying Garfield over to the makeshift operating table and laid him on his back, as he cried out in pain.

"Dammit, he's lost a lot of blood," Dick exclaimed.

"And he's still losing blood," Raven said eyes widening in concern. "His healing factor hasn't kicked in yet."

"It's gotta be because of Twister's magic," Roy sneered. "He's getting stronger. Pretty soon, he'll be too strong for us to stop."

Dick stiffened as his mind was taken over with images of an apocalyptic world where his father never became... no! No, he would not think of it. He couldn't afford to.