Chapter: 20

Dante Ferrari...

I didn't want to let her go in... I don't want to let her go... Not right after a panic attack... Especially not with Nemesis... I know I'm being pathetic for being jealous that my brother is taking her in... But yet, I feel hurt... What did he do to her that she is so happy? Did he kiss her? Did he touch her? NO! I TRUST HER! I TRUST HIM!

Nemesis received a message from our father; he immediately left with the boys. I stayed with Alessandro. Luna was whispering a few things to Aria. I don't want her to talk to anyone. I DON'T WANT ANYONE CLOSE TO HER... I held her hand and looked at her. She looked back at me with a smile. Damn... I want to cry. I want to cry in her arms. Not because of anyone else, I want to cry because of being alive. Aless noticed my tears.

"Guess what? Did you see the new guy in the supermarket??? Oh my god!! He was so cute!!" Luna mentioned.

"I know right!! He talked to me! He was super kind as well!" Aria chimed in.

Who is he? Ugh, damn. I'm being jealous over nothing!

Yay!!! 100 reads filled in!!! but less stars :(

LET'S KEEP TARGETS FOR UNLOCKING THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO THAT WE CAN MEET THEM!

Here is a suggestion: Let's start with fewer numbers!

I'm not sure....Hmmmm... Let's see...

It is only a matter of 10 votes to reach the next target.

pretty less right?

But yet, I need to do it man!