Yin & Yang

"... complementary, interconnected.."

Bea is lying down on Jia's bed while she patiently waiting, at the same time, staring at her. She has noticed that Jia put something to her luggage and she has this feeling that maybe, somehow, something connected. No apparent reasons, she's just feeling it. She feels that it will bring something good for them. Jia finally zipped her luggage and now she's heading to Bea's side.

She plunged herself into Bea's chest and hugged her so tight. While Bea gave a tight hug as well. No words came out from their mouth. Their actions, sweet one, will do the talking.

"Can I have your hand, Jia"

Bea whisper while her hand brushing Jia's hair. Without saying any word. Jia give her hand to Bea. Bea put it into her cheeks as if she's feeling the warm of Jia's hand. She gently kissed Jia's palm while looking at her. Now they're staring at each other and Bea started to kiss Jia's fingers gently, one by one, small kisses as if Jia fingers are so fragile. From the fingers, Bea kissed the top of Jia's hand. It takes a few seconds before her lips leaves every part of Jia that she's kissing. She's waiting for any sign that Jia doesn't like the idea of this moment, good for her, there's none.

Bea moved up to kiss Jia's forehead. Their eyes closed, feeling the sensation of every kiss, each other's breath, the warm one. They open their eyes in the perfect timing, as if there's a signal on each other's mind, in synch; seeing nature's given beauty, god-given beauty in two separate-intertwined souls. Bea's caressing Jia's cheek and approaching her face to kiss the top of her nose.

As the tickling of the clock continues, their hearts seems wanna come out on each other's chest. Breathing heavily, sweating. Still not losing their contacts. Bea unconsciously bite her lower lip while her gaze lock on Jia's. Few inches before their lips met, they again, close their eyes, feel the warm of every kiss. From a slow-moving kiss, that turn out to kisses, now it's getting wild. Intense. Brave.

They're holding each other's head. Bea's fingers now clinching Jia's hair. They stop for a moment to catch their breath and back to what they are doing.

After few minutes, they finally stop and now staring to each other face again. Smiling. Jia planted small kiss on Bea's lips and plunged herself to Bea's arms again.

"I love you so much, Jia." Kissing the top of Jia's head and smiled upon hearing Jia's reply with a sleepy and tired voice. "I love you so much as well, Bea."

Bea give a tight hug for Jia and close her eyes. They need to catch some sleep for their early flight tomorrow.

The moonlight perfectly spot these two beautiful souls who's very much inlove with each other and their shadows now forming an indefinite shape but for all we know, it means HAPPINESS.

♡♡♡

The travel time to Osaka from Manila took almost 4 hours and luckily, Jia and Bea able to arrive in the airport just in time. Now, they're standing in the entrance of Jia's favorite place.

"WELCOME TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER"

Bea silently staring at Jia's face and she can't help but smile upon seeing her reaction. Excitement written all over. Jia grabbed Bea's hand and they finally entered the theme park. Jia easily recognized the most famous attraction of the whole park, the Hogwarts' castle.

They decided to go to the man-made village of the wizards and witches, the Hogsmeade.

"The witches and wizards usually went here to have a butterbeer, Bei." Jia explained to Bea. "This is also the place wherein Harry find out that Sirius Black, his godfather, betrayed his parents. That's why Lord Voldemort able to kill his parents."