20. Truth or delusions

Target: 1.5k votes and 350+ comments

Wahh badi jaldi sikh gaye tum sab meri class se, ab wapas se purane track par mat aajana hit that star button, it takes nothing.

Read the Author's note
Ishi's pov*

“ Morning to you too, my wild cat” he whispered in my ears, while my throat dried. How the hell I always manage to embarrass myself. It has become my daily routine, act weirdly then get embarrassed and just to hide the embarrassment act like a bipolar. Hey kanha ji save me please, this is the last time, I promise I will improve. I prayed internally as if I am in a cave of lions who is going to attack me anytime but seems like kanha ji is on holiday ufff.

“ Kitten?” He called me, how about I tell him that I am in deep sleep.

“ I am asleep” I said before I even calculated my steps, while I heard his low chuckle. He composed himself just to drop a bomb.

“ Ohh really, then how about a quickie? she will not even realise in sleep.” He said to himself while my eyes widened and I jumped from bed. While he shifted his weight on his shoulder and his hands rested under his head.

“ You? I knew it! I knew it, you have ill intention towards my pure body, how dare you? You dumbfu…” my words dried in my throat when I saw him approaching me with his dangerous steps, just like a leopard walking towards it's pretty. I gulped down the saliva as my throat went dry.

The next moment he was towering my fragile body, he sneaked his hands on my waist and he pulled me towards himself. My chest bumped into his rock hard chest, I kept my hands on his chest to maintain a distance, which was not even helping a bit.

I felt timid under his gaze while my panties soaked with wetness. I don't know how the fuck I got turned on but whatever it is, it's very blissful.

“ ill intention really kitten, I don't know about I'll intention but really want to worship this pure body of yours” He said in his deep husky voice, while I fighted with my inner self to not react to his talks but failed miserably. My cheeks turned hot and I am sure it must be red. He kissed my cheeks.

“ My favourite colour” He said and played with my locks while I stared at his chest just to avoid his eye contact.

“ What are you doing here?” I asked while he moved forward, decreasing the inch gap which was separating us.

“ You should be happy I am here” He said while I rolled my eyes at his talk.

“ Happiness would be the last thing I feel after seeing you” I said, while I noticed a change of emotion in his eyes but before I could recognize he hid it immediately.

“ Well that's your choice, be happy or sad this is the only thing you could change, while finding me beside you is a constant thing Tesoro” He said while my heart skipped a beat.

(Darling)

I pushed him a little as I felt my head a little heavy and I had no energy to fight with him right now. I should eat well and gain energy. This is the only thing which will help me to cope up with him.

I sat on while holding my head while he sat beside me and caressed my hair softly.

“ Headache?” He asked softly while my heart melted at his talk, I just wanted to grab him and kiss him harshly. I got rid of my wild thoughts before it's too late, I have already embarrassed myself enough, now the quota of today's embarrassment is completed.

“Yes, What happened last night? I can't remember anything” I said while massaging my forehead.

“ Don't put pressure on your brain, nothing important. It's just you all got drunk” He said while I remembered the scene when the bartender told me that I have alcoholic juice.