|~Sibling Bond~|

Let's go another chapter!!

|<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>|

-It was the next day. Astrid showed me around The Edge. It was a lot more built up, and refurnished, I was pretty surprised on how a bunch of teenagers managed to use their resources well. Especially with Snotlout, Ruff and Tuff on the team.

They had given me a spare hut. For me and Heartstorm rest, it wasn't entirely bad. The sleep was comfortable. It was mid-day, it was pretty peaceful except from the occasional screams coming from Snotlout mostly, Hookfang's fault.

I was finishing up mine and Heartstorm's daily ride. Making sure she was using up her energy. Handing the dragon a freshly caught salmon, she took it down in one gulp. Having an appreciated mewl after it, my hair draped oddly to the left side of my cheek before my hand latched onto the free strands tucking them behind my ears.

Arriving at the club house, noticing there was slight discussion. Heather wasn't here which wasn't much of surprise as that girl often liked having her alone time.

As I entered, seeing Hiccup and Astrid in their own discussion meanwhile the others were off somewhere. Probably taking a well earned break, Astrid's blue eyes locked onto my form. With Heartstorm trotting behind me, proudly. Noticing her facial expressions, she looked slightly annoyed by Hiccup.

Her footsteps had a heavy thud, as the woman went towards me. Her blonde brows having a slight clench.

"Can you talk to him for me? He isn't listening a word to what I'm saying." She said, glancing her shoulder over towards Hiccup, who was thinking harshly.

"Of course." I replied back, a brow raised onto my face, quickly Astrid went past me. Going down the stairway which lead to the huts.

I stayed silent for the most part. As I made my way towards the table, where my younger brother was thinking profusely. I could tell by his stance, his finger on his chin, gently touching the scar he had once he was a baby.

Toothless, was resting beside in a corner, his mate black tail covering the front view of his face.

"What was all of that about?" I asked softly, arriving next to Hiccup. Giving a small playful bump to the shoulder, however he didn't seem in the mood.

Instead of answering. He flicked another page into the book of dragons. The retched old paper infiltrating the silence around us. Tension filling the room. My soft hands touched the wooden edge of the table, that we stood above. I glanced often at my younger sibling.

"...did you guys have an argument? Look, I know I'm not really the one for romance but I feel like I could be useful-"

"Please Yn. I'm just having a lot on my mind right now- first Viggo attacking and taking dragons. Trying to save everyone's butts here, now Berk. It's- it's just a lot okay?" He interrupted me, Hiccup's tone filled with anger however I knew it wasn't directed towards me.

My eyes shot down as he went to flick another page over. Seeing a shiver, well what I suspected a shiver, slight shakiness into his hands. A frown filled upon my rosy lips.

"Hiccup..." I say softly, my hands stopping him from touching the book anymore, as I sighed.

"You should've told me. You know, you don't have to keep silent. If your feeling a bit stressed, you can always come to me, secondly who said you have to figure this all out by yourself? You know I'm here for you? Right?" I asked, with a slight pleasing look into my eyes. He quickly took a glance, his head shook.