Unknown Me

Maybe I was unaware of my identity, character and bodily attraction but fortunately I was provided with an opportunity to explore myself. I, Alvenya, was trying out every possible things so that I could find the one that suits me, makes me happy and defines me.

Its good to love yourself but better to love someone of your own gender?

Some of you might agree while some of you might not but for me it was true. I, Alvenya can be titled as a Bisexual. Yes, I got attracted to someone of my own age and gender, Aria.

It was questionable at first and I was unknown about the term bisexual. Gradually, everything changed, I got used to it, fell for her harder day by day.

It was as if, she was an angel that fell off from the heaven and I am the flower waiting for her fall. Damn! Those first few months of liking her was hella good.

I came out to many people and I finally felt like, people know the real me. It felt good to be listened, heard, known and respected.

My guy friends started teasing me with her name and every time that happened, I blushed, so hard that it was making it obvious. A year went by and my feelings kept on increasing, didn't know what to do and how.

I had no idea what was happening and that's when our 10th standard started. Aria told me some random guy from our class liked me. At first, I was shocked and later on ignored him like we ignore the dust in our room.

We both joined hostel just a day before and after. So, we had a lot of time to spend with each other, well, at least I got some more time to glare at her and admire her beauty. We did everything together along with Kiara (our another very close friend). Slowly, we got closer every day which attracted me towards her more and more.

(I took little chances to give her peck on the cheek, and she has returned me once). I flew to the heaven and returned when she did that. Lol

Well, a day came when we fought for the stupidest reason possible. We both were stubborn enough to not resolve the fight or initiate the talks.

Kiara was in-between us trying to resolve our fight just like the monkey between two players. At last, I initiated the talk on the saying of Kiara and, Aria just answered me with a rude answer after which I had no willingness left to talk to her.

Out of nowhere, she popped up with a sparkling eyes, filled with hunger to resolve. It was a good fight that strengthen the bond. 

They say that fights make the bond more special and strong, well, now I agree to it.