Voiceless Words

When I could no more control my thoughts, I rush to Kiara and Aria. They straight up went to him and started arguing. 

When I least expected him to appear, he popped up in my sight with a furious walk, his hair all bouncy in the air. He then, grabbed me by my hands, took me to a corner. As he was taking me there, I had hundreds of thoughts, good, bad and neutral. When we reached to the spot, we had a long conversation and maybe even fights in between.

After an hour of discussion, we finally had it resolved and he apologized. 

Before I could process what had just happened, he hugged me...HE HUGGED ME!!! and I hugged him back, all tight and goofy. I was surprised and had completely blanked out at this moment.

That was the first ever hug of ours. I was blushing the whole day or maybe even night.

We started meeting each other at "Our Spot" and after every conversation of ours, we hugged, as if it was a tradition.

He proposed several times but I still had no assurance about my feelings which is why I hadn't accepted him.

Not a single time went by when he didn't complain about me not accepting him but every time I shut him up and told him that I wanted to be the one to initiate the relationship after which he happily stayed quiet.

Once, under the moonlight, I saw him in my dream where he was all covered up with blood. I could hear his screams and I suddenly jerked up from my bed all sweaty and breathless. It was 2:43 AM, and everyone was sound asleep, perfectly quiet. At first, I wondered whether it was an indication for something or just my overthinking. All I thought of at that time was, him, Him and HIM!

After that night, it was hard for me to get him out of my head. No matter where I went or what I did, it was always him, his face, the hug, the smile accompanied by his breath taking dimples.

I tried denying the feeling of lust I felt for him and every time I tried, it got stronger. At the end of the day, I lost to myself. I went just above the denial phase but still below the acceptance.

Out of nowhere I realized about the feelings I have for him getting stronger and stronger. Certain hours later, I got the sudden urge to confess. I was having a tough time deciding whether to confess or observe for few days. Anyways, I called him to our spot to meet and basically confess but he didn't come...I thought to myself that he might have been busy.

While he was busy prioritizing things other than me, I was busy justifying his not so acceptable behaviors to myself.