The Gestures that Mattered

After few days, I made my mind to give this guy a chance.

I don't know from where the thought popped up but I liked the idea. so, I went to him and expressed my idea and forced him to talk to me more often.

I wanted to like him.

The next day, he came to talk to me and I was relieved till some extent. He was just appreciating every inch of me and guess what? I blushed...wait...I BLUSHED!!

We had a talk elongated for more than 2 hours and seriously I don't remember what the hell did we just talk about, I mean, not even the topics. We both felt good while and after talking. It was a good, long-awaited conversation that cleared up our minds.

We made a lot of eye contacts the other day. We did have those short and sweet conversations whether it be from our mouth or eyes. We started expressing our gratitude towards each other through the little gestures. I realized I liked his company.

During some event outside our school, my friends forced me to sit beside him on the bus and that's when we had our first touch, that special touch. It felt good, special and so many more mixed emotions. I went to my bed, replayed those memories in my head over and over again.

The next day, he sent me a small note with a big chocolate. It was so sweet, not the chocolate, the kind gesture. I kept the chocolate wrapper framed with me.

Now that the Valentine's day has arrived, just like any other girl, I also made a card for him. Along with the card, I gave him some chocolates. I saw him blushing that forged red pigment on my cheeks.

Few days went by and one night while everyone was waving goodnight to their loved ones, I weren't wished with those words. I felt bad but then I see no effort from him to either talk to me or anything.
I had no interest to start up the talk and to my surprise, the conversation didn't even initiate. I was hella furious and guess what? I didn't look at his face even once the other day.

He didn't even notice me angry and had let me be...