Confession and Confusion

Here starts another chapter of my life the same year.

I was living my life peacefully and happily that's when a guy from my class named Ron, pulled me at the corner of our hostel and confessed me about his feelings and started blubbering about how he had been crushing on me for 2 years and so on. I did feel bad for him but what else can I do?

Back Story of that guy:
Well, I found out that he liked me at the beginning of the 10th standard and then I ignored it. He was constantly trying to talk to me but I kept on brushing him away. At that point I even started to dislike him (but sometimes I wonder why). I did teach him solutions and stuffs but had no interest in him. Well, I did notice some of his weird behaviors which made me feel weird around him. Honestly, he was never supportive and always offended me, maybe as a joke or what, and that's a behavior that made me dislike him.

Many of the people teased me and him but at least I was busy enough to not give a shit but somehow I managed to notice him blush.

Back to the confession time:
We had many study sessions and I was tensed due to my homework and cried because of my exam papers. So, I had no time and tears to waste on any guy. Well, this saying later on flopped. Hehe

I did cry as I felt bad for the way I treated him the whole year and also the fact that he chose to stick around with me. It was hard for me to decide whether to accept him or let him be the way he is right now.

After The Confession:
I just went to the hostel and at first I was able to handle all those shits but as soon as I saw Kiara my tears couldn't stop its way. I started crying vigorously. She comforted me and told me to wash my face to freshen up myself.

The moment I entered washroom I found another close friend of mine, Aria, sobbing. She told me her reason and I told her mine. We three hugged each other and we two cried bitterly that's when all of the girls from our class came and joined us. The rest of the girls had no idea why I was crying but still they comforted me and her.

That night I could barely sleep. The whole night, my brain was roaming around the words he told me earlier. In the middle of the night, I remembered one of his sentence. " I know you like him."

Wondering how he found out made me immensely tired after which I don't remember a single thing.