He Fell First but She Fell Harder

I was sleeping after finishing my school works and Aria woke me up in hurry. I had no sense at all. She told me that I had to go down to "Our Spot", I was wondering why but when I reached there, I got all my questions answered.

He was there waiting for me. I went near to him and for a while, we had a normal catch up conversation. After few dialogues were exchanged, I confessed to him. He then kissed me on my cheek, forehead and hand. We had a lot of those Lovie-Dovie talks and hugged a lot.

I was already flying and floating in the air. I went back and the whole night I couldn't sleep. I realized I was turning into that lover girl.

I never in my life had thought I would fall for this guy but here we are, all drowned. 

If somebody had told me that I would love this guy a year ago, I would have probably slapped or kicked that person.

It was a really unexpected journey of ours. He thought that I would never like him. Sometimes when I look back, I still don't believe the path I have chosen.

Within few weeks, I could no more picture myself anywhere without him. He became and important part of my life. I started admiring him. He was a keeper. Every time we met each other, he used to have come up with chocolates, gifts, compliments, pickup lines, something that genuinely made me smile. 

The thing just went on for few more weeks and the last day of our school arrived. It was making me sad and desperate to meet him. I called him and straight up hugged him not wanting to let him go.

For the first time my hug was that desperate and his so sorrowful. We weren't willing to let each other go, not knowing what might happen next. Just then I remembered his words, "I'll never give up on you, just wait and watch, I will marry you someday."

That made me smile. 

We had our farewell and we all went home. Though we both didn't have a proper smile on our face, we still pretended to have one. 

After we reached home, he and I both were busy unpacking our things since we just returned home after months. That day we both were busy to text each other.

                                                               ***
We went back to our routine, talking to each other anytime we're free. 

My day started with his 'Good Morning' and ended with his 'Good Night'.

We stayed in call very often. I informed him about the smallest details of my life. Every single second that ticks by, I miss him. I didn't have any idea on how I turned this way.

I just clicked pictures to send him. Most of the things I did was for him. 

A day didn't go by without his compliment. I blushed, laughed, smiled, frowned, and it was all because of him and for him. I reached to a point of my life where thinking of a life without him made me tear up.

What completed me now was, "Alvenya and Ron" and not just "Alvenya".

I became his fangirl. Not to forget about the songs he sang for me with his ear soothing voice.

"Falling in Love is beautiful", they said. 
"really?", I questioned, 
"Yea! don't you think so?", Ron's actions replied, 
My smile explained the rest.