That Day?

I feel the blood and rushed to the washroom to check. Oooo! Its my period day! Just 5 minutes after that, I feel slight cramps. I wasn't ready to cope up with it, that too at my work place? Hell, no!
I informed, got permission and straight away, I went home.

I was actually happy to have a day off, I mean I could talk to him. Well, since I was a bit busy, we didn't have an actual conversation for maybe more than a week actually. We just had those short talks for those past few days.

As soon as I reached home, I opened my phone and texted him.

Alvenya: Hey! I am back from my work. I took a half-day off today. I have period cramps.
Ron: Oh, Okay! so, call? possible?
Alvenya: Yeah, sure!

***Ron didn't pick up the call neither did he call back***
He might be busy, I thought to myself. I waited.

*I waited...for more than 4-5 hours and I get his text:*

Ron: Sorry, my lights went and my phone switched off.
*I was relieved, rush of air was released from my nose and mouth.*

---Ron's Incoming call---

Alvenya: HEYYYYY!!!! After so long! Sup? How are you?
Ron: Well, good. how about you?
Alvenya: Pretty good.

---Ends the call without a word--- Mood off? I thought.

Ron: Well, I need to tell you smth, can I?
Alvenya: Yeah? go on!
Ron: Actually, I no more have feelings for you. I don't want to text you at all nowadays. You haven't given me time since one week and this made me loose feelings for you. I think we should break this thing up.
Alvenya: Is this some kind of prank? I mean, no, the feelings of 2 years doesn't just go like this, right? At least mine doesn't. *My cramps strikes me*

He knew that I collapse when I am on my period and still he got the guts to leave me at that exact moment? That sucks, doesn't it?

We were having a talk, I mean, He was talking. He didn't freaking care what the hell was I feeling. At that point, he didn't even care whether I wanted that break or not. It was just him and his decision. I had no willing to beg for someone who lost their feeling of 2 years in just a week.

I have my self-esteem and self-respect to care about. I let him be. I went on with his decision, without my permission, willingness and choice. Some part of me still thought it was a prank so, I didn't cry.

I waited...I waited and I kept on waiting, for the, "ITS A PRANK" text. The clock ticked past the midnight and still no such texts, I receive nothing. The moment I realized it wasn't a prank, I burst into tears.

With tears flowing down my checks, I texted Aria, Zoe, Kiara and Raya to tell them what just happened and all of them were checking up on me from time to time.

I cried for days and night after that day. I was in pain both mentally and physically. I didn't eat much, I skipped half of my routine. I barely wanted to go anywhere. I didn't want to dress up or do the skincare.

All that was left with me after he left were tears, memories and the fake scenarios of our future that he showed me...