S1-E15: Where Walks Aphrodite

It is night time in Crystal Cove, but a whole crowd is on the bleachers at a soccer field. Crystal Cove High is going against yet another team without Fred. Gary and Ethan talk about while also being focused on the game. Gary: "Fred missed another match. What'd he get, trapped?" he asks as he passes the ball to his friend. Ethan: "Whatevs. This time he missed a game we're gonna win." he says as he passes the ball back to him. Gary runs with the ball, but gets slide tackled by someone on the other team. Gary lays on the ground injured from that unexpected event.  Ethan: "Hey, he can't do that! Red card!" The referee blows his whistle as complaints from both sides start happening. ???: "No way! That was a clean steal." It's not just the players arguing, though. It's also people in the crowd.

Guy: "This is bogus." the Crystal Cove supporter says before getting a hotdog thrown at his face. His friend looks down to see it was someone who supports the other team. He decides to get even for his friend and throws his drink at the guy. This angered the guy so much that he stands up and is about to get physical with the duo. Red Guy: "Oh, you are so done, as in cooked!" CC Guy: "Yeah, I get it. Well, what if I just..." he doesn't get a chance to finish what he was originally going to say because a strong scent and flowers started filling the entire field and bleachers. This somehow hypnotized everyone into feeling love instead of hate. "Mmm. Told you I loved you so much." CC Player: "Okay, so maybe what I'm saying is... Huh? Who cares? It's just a game." Gary and Ethan are seen standing in front of an ugly woman with blonde hair and a pink dress with a flower basket. Gary: "You are so amazing. I love everything!" Ethan: "Are tears of joy inappropriate?" Aphrodite: "Not at all. Tears are just the beginning."

Morning came and everyone is at school for the day. Well, almost everyone. Because of what happened last night, some students and teachers have skipped. Still, the gang isn't exactly sure what happened when they heard about it. Velma: "So, did anyone hear about the weird love fest at the game last night?" Nakala: "Yeah. Sounded like a Valentines Day taken too seriously." Shaggy's stomach growls, which is weird for Scoob to hear. Shaggy shouldn't be hungry. Scooby: "You okay, Shaggy?" Shaggy: "Like, no. I was so worried about the test today that I forgot to eat breakfast." Shaggy's upset stomach growls again. "Dude, you wouldn't perchance have some Scooby Snacks, would you?" he asks as Scooby gobbles down every last one down. Scooby realizes what he did and awkwardly hands the empty box to Shaggy. Scooby: "Uh...sure.

Shaggy tries to get some, but only gets a food, dust cloud. Shaggy: "Oh, boy." Daphne: "Hey, gang, look at this." Everyone looks in the classroom to see people being all lovey dovey. But what seems more weird to Velma is who is paired with who. Velma: "Okay, weird. The dorky head of the chess club is holding hands with a cheerleader." Nakala: "Nothing wrong with that. She might like his character." "What about the class president dancing with that smelly girl -- Or was smelly. Hot Dog Water." Shaggy: "Hot dogs? L-L-Let me see!" Fred: "Easy, Shaggy. I don't think Hot Dog Water actually has hot dogs." Nakala: "Her name is Marcie, you jerk." Velma: "How do you know?" Nakala: "'Cause I spoke with her. I'm actually the first friend she's ever had. Also, the reason why she smelled like hot dog water is because she and her dad haven't been doing well with money. In order to save it, they used hot dog water as their bath water. Luckily for them, however, me and my siblings have a great amount of money because of our parents being rich when they were around, so we lent them some to get them back on their feet."

Velma: "Wow. That's a really nice thing, Nakala." Nakala: "Just being human. That's all." Shaggy: "I'm not whoo-hooing because of Hot Dog Water." Nakala: "Marcie." "Marcie. Whatever. I'm whoo-hooing because there's a substitute teacher, which means..." Shaggy & Scooby: "No test for Shaggy!" The two high-five and Shaggy enters the classroom to greet the substitute teacher. Like, hey there, substi-teach. Sorry, I'm late, but--yeow!" Shaggy notices how ugly the "teacher" is and doesn't have time to flee or anything else. Aphrodite blows some of the scented flowers on him, hypnotizing him with the feeling of love.