Chapter 1

I fell on the ground, my tears were falling down my cheeks onto my torn bloody shirt, it felt like I've been hit by a million arrows in my heart, I was holding my father's hand, he wasn't breathing anymore..

they took my mother away from me since the day I was born, I never got the chance too see her, they said that I had her brown eyes and beautiful long cherry red hair, I remembered all of those memories at once, there were alot of dead people around me, I heard gunshots and ran too hide behind a tree.

that was the only tree standing, the others were cut off, me and my fathe- i mean i was in a forest, I was really scared but then I caught somthing with the corner of my eye, I saw a little boy holding something , no someone.

I quietly walked towards him and I saw him holding a woman's hand crying, i think its his mother's.

I guess he was experiencing the same pain as mine, unfortunately the little boy saw me and screamed, and sure enough that scream attracted the men who were shooting us innocent people, 'GO! THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE GO' one of them shouted , 'QUICK BEFORE THEY CATCH UP ON US' the boy told me in his shaking voice.

he held my hand and we ran across the forest, eventually we found a little abandoned hut, it was full of spider webs and the roof was almost falling apart, 'quick get in!' he said, we both stayed there for what seemed to be like a decade until we heard total silence, 'so, what were you doing here anyway? ' he said panting 'I went with my father, he was fighting the bad guys' I said nervously, he then looked at me and said 'me too' , something in his eyes just wanted me to hug him , 'what's your name? '  I asked, 'Alex, you? ' he said looking at my hair , 'my names lia'
Alex had black hair and blue eyes but i noticed something on his hand, it was like a birthmark before i could ask him what was on his hand i heard him say 'WATCH OUT'  AND BOOM.

that was the last time i saw him, or thats what i though...  what happened was that those men blew up the whole abandoned hut like it hadn't been through enough, I don't remember much of what happened after that day but what I remember is that I woke up in a hospital, I was scared because there were alot of machines hooked up too me, on top of my chest was a small folded paper, I tried  grabbing it but I couldn't, my hand was badly injured , I asked the nurse too open it for me, she carefully opened the note, it said : " hey, it's Alex, I know you don't remember anything, but what I have to tell you is that my father is james blackwood? I'm sure you've heard of him, I'm the son a villan but your the daughter of a hero, your Lia hofler aren't you? " the note ended there, I was in tears, that boys mother KILLED MINE! I'm HAPPY THAT I'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!.