Chapter 2

It's been 10 years from the incident acually and now tomorrow is my first day in college, what can I say time does pass pretty quickly, 'good morning sunny!' is said in a happy tone! sunny is my dog he is a husky he has one blue eye and one brown eye, he is black and white and has a scar on his ear , i bought him a few months ago, i went to the restroom and brushed my teeth then i made my father's signature pancakes, i used too write all the ingredients he used while he cooked, i have a whole book now.

after i ate, i went through 'THE CLOSET' 'now what am i going too wear? 'i told myself, i went with an oversized jacket and some flare jeans 'SUNNY LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE' i screamed, i did my makeup and went to college with my car, when i arrived i took one look at it and let me say..it was HUGE! it had alot of corridors and lockers, it even had a gym not too mention the indoor swimming pool that was as big as my FRICKEN house, i went into my classroom and placed my pencil case and my books neatly on the left side of the long desk, there were four girls coming in class, i could hear there annoying loud laugh, i could tell from the start that they are definitely going to annoy me , 'um, who are you? ' one of the girls asked, i knew that she was the 'leader' since she was wearing a pink mini skirt  with an unmatched top while her 'minions' were  holding a bunch of HER makeup.

she then proceeded to put her bag on my books, 'thats MY place' she wined, to be honest i didnt want to go into problems so i got up, took my stuff and sat on the other side of the class, more people came until the class was practically full, then FINALLY a teacher entered the class 'good morning students, i am mr. Addam i am your math teacher ' oh great! At first i bump into the four 'WaNnA bE sEpHoRa pIcK mE gIrlS' and now im starting my not - so good day with math!?

'open your copy books and write what im going write on the board ' as soon as he took the marker out too even write the date, someone came knocking on the door, a boy came in he was tall, had black hair and blue majestic eyes 'your late! mr. Alex', hold up alex?!? What do you mean Alex? Maybe its just a coincidence or something i said too myself, i could hear the 'you know who' talking about him saying things such like 'oh my god he is so handsome ' 'he will suit you so much' 'go for him girl' 'he loves me doesn't he' said the 'leader', girl ide be surprised if your parents even like you, anyways there was an empty seat at the back of the classroom and an empty seat beside 'THE' girls, and a final empty seat beside ME, i crossed my fingers to make him sit at the back but OFCOURS HE SAID  'ill set next too HER' as he pointed his finger at me, the whole class looked at me, and i was really uncomfortable, 'no problem alex sit wherever you like but try not too be late again please, thank you ' as he went up the stairs too sit next too me, i could see the four girls looking at me in shock, the leader looked at me dead in the eyes and broke her pencil with a angery facial expression, alex then placed his bag next too mine and sat beside me, our shoulders even touched!

I wanted to know if he was THE alex i met 10 years ago so i purposely threw my pen onto the ground and sure enough he went too pick it up, and thats when i saw the same mark i saw on the little boy alex 10 years ago, i froze in my place i couldnt even speak, all the memories of my father and the men and the place overall came back too me haunting me more than ever... 'helloooo, are you ok? hello? ' i snapped out of it, it was alex he was giving me my pen back i snatched it out of his hand and looked the other side, i was really embarrassed 'talk about being rude' he said in a anoyed voice, 'oh, uh, im sorry i  just thought about somthing, thanks though ' before he could say somthing else this is when i heard 'mrs. Lia, stand up' oh god why me? there are a billion people in this classroom and yet you choose me?? 'whats the answer too question 7?' the teacher said 'i uh- i dont know, im sorry' 'I KNOW' said a familiar anoying voice 'its 369.5' it was the leader of the girls 'correct Brittney ' no wonder she is a pick me girl 'oh uh and next time alex dont sit with little miss red riding hood or you'll be dumb like her' the whole classroom laughed, i felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed, i excused myself too go too the restroom and cried a little, i fixed my makeup inside the bathroom stall, because i didnt want too look weak infront of them.

i went too the classroom and sat in my seat, thats when i saw somthing writen on my desk, 'dont listen too them, atleast you dont have mop hair like Brittney ' i laughed a little and wrote back thank you, i then heard the bell ring, then we took the next period and the next and the next then we had our break, i had bought a book with me that i wanted too read in class.