Chapter 5

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands but then i suddenly heard the bathroom door crashing open, it was Brittany, but she was alone, the only thing on my mind was the knife she was holding in her hand, "YOU, HOW DARE YOU!" she came CRASHING down on my stomach "WHAT THE HECK DID I DO??? " i said as i was pushing her away from me, she didn't answer but instead she raised her knife and was about to hit me, but, someone stopped her (i know u thought it was alex but it wasn't) it was a TOTALLY different person, a person who i never met before, "get out of here, ill deal with Brittany later." he said in a cold voice, i ran out of the bathroom and the only thing i noticed was his big green eyes, the bell rang and it was time to go home finally, i rushed to my car and drove home.

while driving i was genuinely in shock about all the things that happened today, i almost got killed, i got taped to a chair, i got detention, i met a person that i dont know, i was so tired, so when i went home i blacked out on the bed.

i woke up 17 minutes early so i did my hair and wore something that's acually nice, and drove to school and waited in the library until we started our first lesson, it was English thank God, we wrote down ALOT of things and then i realized that Brittany wasnt here today, good thing i wont get annoyed by here, but then i also didnt see alex at all, he might be at the principals office, we took some more boring lessons and before I knew it, it was the end of the day, i didnt want to go home, the weather was so nice so i decided to go to the library once again.

but as i went there i spotted someone sitting on the ground, i went closer and i couldn't believe who i saw, it was alex! He was crying? And he was breathing heavily, i rushed to him as quick as possible "hey! Its ok! just try and take deep breaths" i said while looking at his clinched fists, he held my hand "please stay" he said, he looked so tired and exhausted, i felt so bad that i sat next to him for the next 15 minutes until he calmed down, he fell asleep on my shoulder.

he looked so cozy, i just cant describe it.
When he woke up, he looked at me in confusion and pushed me away, "what the heck are you doing?" he said in a angry tone, "what am I Doing? " i rolled my eyes, packed my things and was just about to leave but he blocked my path, "were do you think your going dumbo?" he said with a little smirk on his face "im going home mr. Sleepy head" i said as i pushed him away, luckily he didn't follow me this time so i went home with no problem at all.