Chapter 4

(btw school=college)

'OH SHOOT IM LATE!' i jumped out of bed and wore some cargo pants and a black hoodie om top of the t-shirt I was already wearing, i didnt have the energy to take it off, i didnt have time to do my hair so i put it into a messy bun and drove quickly to school.

'your late again lia' said my old grumpy teacher, 'im sorry i fell a-' before i could finish my sentence she snaped and shouted 'TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW! ' i could hear Brittany and the other girls laughing at me and trust me i was SO ready to fight them but i held it in and quietly exited the class, as i made my way through to the principles office, i noticed that someone else was inside, it was alex! ,i went in and sat down infront of him, as i turned my head around to greet him, instead of seeing his face i saw a crumbled paper thrown to my face, i looked at him in confusion as i picked up the paper, he signaled to me to open the paper so i did and read what was inside 'hey lia maples, or should i say lia hoffler? you know what? loser is better' he looked pretty disappointed, before i could say anything he said 'you know, you shouldnt lie about your name just to get closer to me, i already know im to handsome to resist but im not into red-haird girls' i looked at him in disgust 'you really think i like you? Yeah right in your dreams weirdo' he looked mad, like REALLY mad, i dont know if he was mad about me not liking him or that i called him a wierdo 'take that back or else'
He said in a warning voice 'or else what? ' i said while holding eye contact with him.

before he could say another word the principle came in, i rolled my eyes and put my head on my desk, unfortunately i fell asleep, but when i woke up, i couldn't move, i was stuck, i looked down and saw that i was taped to the chair to the chair, i heard laughter coming from behind, i immediately knew who did that, 'HEY!' i shouted 'FREE ME OR ELSE' i heard his footsteps coming from behind and before i knew it, i was face to face with him, the sun was on half of his face, he looked really pretty with his wide eyes and fluffy hair, i wanted to look at him forever, but then i rememberd what was ACTUALLY happening and all my fantasies came crashing down to the floor 'or else what? ' he said with a smirk on his face, lets just say i was anoyed, 'hey, come on, can't u just help me? I said in a pleading voice ' he stopped and without even looking at me he said in his cold voice 'yeah um no thanks' i was so mad at this point that i acually got up from my seat, but without my pants, shoot, i sat down quickly, but i think he noticed, because ive never heard such laughter coming from anyone, what can i say, he is a villan after all, i looked at him and rolled my eyes, i didint have anything to cover myself so i took of my hoodie and wrapped it around my waist, his eyes widend, little does he know i was wearing a t-shirt under my hoodie (thank god) .

'gosh, who wears a t-shirt under a hoodie? He said looking at the t-shirt confused 'its none of your business'i said as i purposely bumped him while walking out of the office, he seemed to look shocked, and i very much liked that.