Chapter 6

DAMN IT WHY DO I NEVER WAKE UP ON TIME" i ran and wore some pants and a t-shirt and drove to school as quickly as i can, luckily i got there just on time, we had physics as our first lesson and to be honest it was acually pretty fun, we learnt alot of things, he wanted to make us do a project he then proceeded to assign me
And Alex AS partners like bro how can anything get badder than that, anyways we took some more lessons and homework then i decided to ask Alex were and when we should work on the project.

I found him sitting in the garden watching the birds, mayby he isnt THAT bad after all "hey mr. Sleepyhead" i said while walking towards him "what do you want?" he said in a grumpy tone "wow talk about being rude, werent you just happy?" i said while looking at him "yeah, WAS. past tense i WAS happy until i saw ur stupid face" he said while looking at the birds "ok let me just ignore the fact that u called me a stupid but anyways the only reason i came here was to see where and when are we going to do the project" "wait... IM supposed to do it WITH you?" he said in shock "yeah that's what partners are for" "i though your the one who will do it for me" i was so ready to leave him and walk away but i held myself and told him "well that won't happen, so it's either get up and help me with the project or also get up and help me with the project" he rolled his eyes and told me to meet him at the library in 20 minutes, i agreed and waited for him at the library.

"Hey stupid face" stop calling me that! "no" he said while smiling at me, we both sat down and talked about what we wanted our project to be about  but suddenly some men entered the library and took me and alex, they put a black bag on top of our heads and dragged us across the floor, i could hear Alex's muffled screams and it was terrifying, i felt a hit on my head and  before i knew it i couldn't hear Alex's screams anymore..

(sorry for the short chapterrrr writing is WAY harder than i though)