Chapter 3

Brittney and her friends noticed that i am going too stay in class instead of going out , so ofcours they HAD to stay in class and bother me, i suddenly heard a slam on my desk 'STAY AWAY FROM ALEX' said Brittney screaming 'HE IS MINE', before i could say anything, alex came and sat next too me, 'how about no? ' he said, Brittney was shoked, and i genuinely liked it, 'come on girls, we are OUT OF HERE' Brittney stormed off while the girls followed her, 'you didn't have too do that' i said 'oh but i did' i just rolled my eyes and took the book from my bag and started reading it, 'your names lia, right? ' 'yeah, i am', i said while focusing on the book 'dont ask me why, but you remind me of someone ',he said playing with his eraser, 'oh really?, who?' i said looking at him, 'i dont know but im positive that i met someone who looks just like you', 'well your wrong, because i never saw you before ' i said while focusing on what im reading.

'what are you reading by the way? ' he said curiously, 'im reading a book, can you believe it!'i said sarcastically ,'very funny princess' not going to lie but i acually felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that.

anyway the break ended and we took our next periods, then went home, i was going too get in my car when i saw alex walking by me, it was suddenly really cold outside and he was wearing a t-shirt, i felt kind of bad for him to be honest, so i told him if he would like me too drive him to his house, and sure enough he agreed, 'thanks for letting me in you car' he said 'i kind of feel embarrassed 'he said while looking down, 'no no its okay no problem ', 'sooo whats your name? ' i felt kind of mad when he said that 'no no, i mean whats your full name? ' i dont know why i said lia 'maples' but he believed it thankfully, i drove him to his house, he thanked me once again and went inside, his house is 5 minutes away from mine,i drove back home, jumped onto my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

(sorry for the short chapterrrrrrrrrrrrrr)