⤻ 12

June 30th, next day

June 30th, next day.

The sun was just beginning its ascent, casting a golden glow across the pristine sands of Okinawa Beach

The sun was just beginning its ascent, casting a golden glow across the pristine sands of Okinawa Beach. The waves lapped gently at the shore, their rhythmic dance a soothing soundtrack to the early morning.

Shoko and Utahime lounged on their beach towels, soaking in the sun's warmth as it started to chase away the morning chill. Shoko wore a pair of stylish sunglasses, her eyes hidden but her relaxed smile evident. Utahime, her hair tied up in a loose bun, was flipping through a magazine, occasionally glancing out at the sparkling ocean.

Rina emerged from the water, droplets glistening on her sun-kissed skin. The turquoise waves behind her seemed to part in deference as she strode confidently toward her friends. Her wet hair clung to her back, and the bikini she wore accentuated every curve, the black fabric contrasting beautifully with her bronzed complexion.

With each step, her hips swayed in a naturally seductive rhythm, the water cascading down her body in rivulets that caught the morning light.

Satoru, along with Suguru, Yu, and Nanami, arrived at the beach just as Rina began her walk up from the water. They were all dressed in swim trunks, ready for a morning of beach volleyball. Satoru's eyes immediately locked onto Rina, his gaze intense and unyielding.

He watched her every move, his blue eyes following the elegant sway of her body, the way her skin glistened like a thousand tiny diamonds.

As he watched Rina, memories of the previous night flooded back to him. He remembered how he had pleasured himself to the thought of her, his mind consumed by the jealousy and possessiveness that had overwhelmed him. The vivid images of her with Suguru, their bodies entwined in the moonlit water, played on a loop in his mind.

The way she had kissed Suguru with such fervor had driven him to the edge, the primal need to claim her for himself burning hotter than ever. And seeing Rina's walk was definitely purposeful, each step a deliberate act of confidence towards Satoru.

Satoru's thoughts drifted back to the raw, unfiltered emotions he had felt the night before. The intensity of his desire for Rina had been almost unbearable. He had imagined her in ways that left him breathless, his body aching for her touch. The memory of his own desperate need, the way he had given in to his fantasies, was still fresh in his mind. The sight of her now, so close and yet untouchable, stirred those emotions anew.