Chapter Three: I Am Not Tomura

Chapter Three
...

Mahito's eyes twitched as his smile faded. This was a most unexpected development. Even the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer, Satoru Gojo showing up would be less surprising than a pro hero. Mahito noticed Junpei's expression. The look of admiration meant this must be that Deku brat that was on the news. Clearly, Deku wasn't a Jujutsu Sorcerer, so Mahito couldn't understand how he got through the veil. Yet that didn't matter much to Mahito as he focused on being called Tomura Shigaraki, the very thought bringing rage to his soul.

"I am not Tomura Shigaraki, listen here and listen well pro hero because these will be the last words you here." Mahito began to say before Izuku leapt towards him and punched him through the stairs and into a small classroom behind them. Rage filled Izuku’s eyes as Mahito immediately stood back up using his idle transfiguration to negate the damage done. While it was true that only a Jujutsu Sorcerer could harm him, this brat didn't just hit him with a normal punch.

"Shigaraki, the lives you took, the happiness you stole from people you'll pay for it all." Izuku yelled, slightly surprised that Shigaraki was able to stand his ground. He already realized he couldn't contact the outside world from inside the dome, but he was certain Shigaraki was currently alone, if there was a chance to defeat him it would be here and now.

Yuji Itadori put a hand on Izuku’s shoulder before Izuku could land another hit. "You need to get out of here, your no match for him." He explained, remembering how Gojo described pro heroes to him. They were meant to fight the dregs of society, in a fight against curses, they were completely useless.

Izuku turned to Yuji, not fully listening to the boy. "I know your afraid, but you need to be strong." Izuku began to say before Junpei slammed his foot on the ground.

"Everyone stop, Mahito I'm sure if you explain your not Tomura Shigaraki he will back off." Junpei said not wanting Mahito to get in trouble.

"He's much worse than a terrorist, your the patch work curse, the one Nanami spoke of." Yuji said as Mahito began to walk though the rubble of the staircase. His hand morphed into a replication of Nanami's face before he spoke.

"Heroes and Jujutsu Sorcerers, neither are a match for Mahito." Mahito said taunting his opponents. He had planned on using his idle transfiguration on Junpei but with his hero here he would save Junpei for last. It would be so much more flavorful that way, drawing out the despair from within Junpei. The idea made Mahito feel a sense of satisfaction beyond pleasure.

Izuku began to put things together as he was watching Mahito realizing that this ability proved that he wasn't Tomura Shigaraki. While the two were almost identical in their looks the two were different. Jujutsu Sorcerers seemed to be a group who opposed evil and that evil must be the curses that Mei theorized. "To confirm Mahito is a curse who has committed crimes against you." Izuku asked.

Yuji was surprised a non Jujutsu Sorcerer was catching on so fast. Mahito, however, wasn't as impressed. "So is your quirk making deductions, well if so I should make you aware of something before you cease to exist, my innate technique allows me to manipulate the soul, listen well hero I'm going to transform you into twisted Abomination and all the lives you wished to save will be ended by your hands." Mahito said a wicked laugh emanating from within himself.

On Yuji's left cheek, another face appeared laughing in unison with Mahito. Angrily, Yuji tried to cover his face only for the other face to appear on his hand. "Well well brat you seem to be in quite the pickle, if he gets that pro hero both you and Junpei will certainly die." The voice was sinister and angry yet also filled with a tone that reeked of a personal vendetta.

Yuji looked at Izuku, while he has deductions and he can see Mahito he would he absolutely useless in a fight with Mahito. "Sukuna let's make a deal, I'll give you a leg just help me stop this Mahito." Yuji begged to the face only to be met with a laugh.

"You truly are pathetic, I wouldn't help you for a measly leg or anything, I'm not a backup battery to prop up your pathetic body." Sukuna replied before disappearing leaving Yuji with the weight of this situation pushing down on his shoulders.

Izuku hadn't said anything but he began to realize that his presence was a liability, Mahito was able to shrug off one of his punches, and while it was only at five percent of his One For All powers it still should have done more than it had. If Mahito could truly transform him it would mean he would become a monster with One For All. Images of the mindless Nomu popped into his head, those demonic hellish creatures he wouldn't let Mahito turn him into something like that.

"How can I hit him?" Izuku asked before Mahito lunged at him, nearly grazing his arm. Mahito was faster than expected, and at the rate he was moving, he would be faster than Izuku. Mahito wasn't leaving anything to chance as he threw some transfigured humans behind him in order to keep Yuji and Junpei at a distance.

"Make sure you don't die, Junpei. I wouldn't want to be made into a liar." Mahito taunted before lunging at Izuku as the hero jumped out the window and onto the courtyard.

Izuku realized that his idle transfiguration must be related to his hands, which means a small hallway would put him at an extreme disadvantage. The courtyard was open and left Junpei and Yuji away from Mahito. Izuku activated One For All, pushing himself to twenty-five percent throughout his body. He was ready to defeat Mahito, but he had to ask a question that was scratching away at his mind. "Those creatures, they were once human right." He asked Mahito, who seemed to reval in Izuku’s display of power.

"Before you blame me, just know I'm not the father of a family of seven who left his door unlocked like a chump." Mahito again taunted Izuku. To Mahito, he was nothing but a warm-up for the main event.

Izuku grinded his teeth together as he looked at Mahito. "I'll put a stop to you, the lives you took will never be forgiven." Izuku said as be prepared to battle the curse spirt Mahito. He wasn't sure how he would face this foe, but as. Hero, he wouldn't back down even in the face of this unknown evil.