Chapter 4

*AVA'S POV*

I had awaken from Brandon shaking me, me being me I smacked him in the face

"Ouch.....Ava get up we are half way to Carolina and we need to get on the road. " he whispered to me

I groaned and put a pillow over my head and then I heard a door open and close. I'm guessing it was my mom, she saw I was still asleep

"Ava you better get your ass up unless you want to be soaked in ice cold water" my mother scolded actually holding a cup of ice water

I bolted right up. "Okay okay I'm up. See." I rolled my eyes

I went to grab all of my things that I brought in with me the night before. I didn't say anything to anyone I just walked out the door to the car. I got shotgun before Brandon called it. After he and my mom got their things out of the hotel they packed them back into their luggage.
Brandon argued with me about getting in the back, but I ending up staying up front, he huffed in defeat and rolled his eyes. I smiled in victory and went back to sleep

After about another 5 hour car ride we finally reach North Carolina. All the views we saw were very pretty, I could get used to this. I want to get out of the car so bad, I have never been on the road for this long. My ass was numb my legs were falling asleep and I had a headache, just what I needed *note the sarcasm*

"Mom are we almost there yet?" I whined

"About another hour" my mother said tiredly

I whined some more then I got a text from Cameron and then I had a text from the ' squad✌🏻️ ' group chat with me, Sophia and Alex, but the text was from yesterday that I never opened.
Squad✌🏻️ - hey, you in NC yet? ~soph
Squad ✌🏻️ - ??? ~ Alex
and then I replied back
Me- sorry i was so tired last night I didn't even realize y'all texted. But yeah we're here. Mom said about another hour till we get to the house.

and then I checked the message from Cameron

Cammy☺️ - Let me know when you're in NC. How's the car ride.

Me- I'm here, just another hour or so until we reach our house. and pretty boring, I didn't bring nothing to occupy me :\\ except my phone

I put my ear buds in to listen to music because my mom didn't want the radio on. This is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco started playing, I turned it on repeat. I closed my eyes and let time slip by, an hour later I felt the car stop. I opened, squinting my eyes adjusting to the brightness outside. We were stopped in a drive way, I was guessing this was our new house, I sighed getting out of the car and heading for the u-haul truck behind us to get my boxes and things.
I grabbed only one box for now, I went inside. Woah was all I had to say, I looked around some more until I went upstairs to see the bedrooms. After I did some looking around downstairs I went up. There were 4 bedrooms I'm guessing one was a guest room, but there was also two in a half baths. I was going into all the rooms to check them out, obviously my mom was getting the master so why even ask to have it. One of the bedrooms was a little smaller than the master but bigger than the others I went straight for that one, it's a pretty decent size. Brandon will probably make a big fuss about it because he didn't get the bigger room, well, you snooze you loose.
So I went down to get my other boxes.

When I was walking out of the house I saw this boy, we were going to be neighbors? From the distance between us, he kind of looked my age. I could see he had a dark brown, blackish hair  and he was wearing basketball shorts without a shirt......I guess I was starring because Brandon had to snap me out of my daze. The boy saw me and I quickly looked away, I just wanted to get my boxes in and go to sleep. I'll sleep on the floor if I have to.