A Message From Gongmen City

In Gongmen City, more specifically, the palace courtyard, Masters Storming Ox, and Croc spar while Master Thundering Rhino oversees their training. Nearby, the Soothsayer watches among some bowls and incense. Meanwhile, outside the palace, a white peacock slowly marches towards the palace gates. The antelope guards in front of the gates aim their spears and charge at the peacock. A second later, the guards are tossed to the ground, injured or worse, as the peacock marches by. Swiftly slicing through the bar holding the gates, the peacock kicks the doors open, attracting the attention of the kung fu masters and the Soothsayer. They recognize the intruder as he enters the courtyard.

Masters: Shen?

Shen: Good afternoon, gentlemen. Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.

Ox: Your house?

Shen: Yes, didn't you see the peacock on the front door? Ah, there you are, Soothsayer.

He approaches the Soothsayer, who glares coldly back.

Shen: It seems that your fortune-telling skills were not as good as you thought.

Soothsayer: We shall see, Shen.

Shen: No, you shall see, old goat.

He turns back to the masters.

Shen: Uh, where were we?

Rhino: What do you want, Shen?

Shen: What is rightfully mine: Gongmen City!

Rhino: Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters Council, and we will protect it. Even from you!

Shen: *Laughs* I am so glad you feel that way.

At that moment, several wolves enter with a large wooden crate.

Shen: Otherwise, I'd have dragged that here for nothing.

Ox: What's in the box, Shen?

Shen: You want to see? It's a gift. It's your parting gift. In that, it will "part" you. Part of you here, part of you there, and part of you, way over there staining the wall!

Ox: You insolent fool!

Ox leaps at Shen, who pulls out a rope dagger that wraps around Ox's horn and pulls him to the ground. Croc lunges at Shen but is countered and has to deflect a barrage of knives with his sword. Shen battles and defeats the two warriors before turning to Rhino. The more powerful warrior deflects all knives with his hammer and horn and pushes Shen backward with a thrust of his hammer, destroying his remaining knives.

Shen: Showoff.

Rhino: That is a warning. You are no match for our kung fu.

Shen: I agree... but this is.

He leaps backward onto the wooden box, which falls apart to reveal... a dragon shaped cannon. Thundering Rhino prepares for combat. Shen lights a spark with his metal talons and... KABOOM! We then cut to the Jade Palace. Po, Yue, and the Five are gathered in the arena, watching Shifu read the contents of a scroll.

Shifu: Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?

Po: You mean Master Thundering Rhino?

Shifu: Yes.

Po: Son of the legendary Master Flying Rhino?

Shifu: Yes.

Po: And slayer of the ten-thousand serpents of the Valley of Woe?

Yue: I think we get the point-

Shifu: *Interrupts* He's dead.

Po, Yue, and the Five are shocked.