({•chap6•she looks like her!!•})

Shinichi looked at Tsuyuri and her classmate in shock. Well, who would have thought that he would meet another sorceress?

While he was lost in his own thoughts, Tsuyuri spoke, not minding his brother's shocked expression.

"Kaito-kun, since you're here, why not have lunch with us? I'm sure my brother will be happy if he has lunch with his very first friend here at Ekoda High," Tsuyuri stated, glancing at the area where Kaito's soulmark was located. She was sure who this person was in her brother's life.

'Kuroba Kaito-kun, huh... I've heard about him. He's the Ekoda prankster, but he's an extremely smart and good guy if you overlook the fact that this 'kid' is a troublemaker... Now that I think about it, they'd make a cute couple,' Tsuyuri thought, smirking to herself. Many ideas came to mind on how she would bring these two together.

And it seemed that it wasn't only her who knew. Her classmate, Shiho, also seemed to notice. In a sorceress's eyes, the two of them were connected by a sort of indigo and azure light, which is why they knew exactly that they were soulmates.

Tsukichi, who had finally calmed down from his shock, was flustered when he heard Tsuyuri's statement but didn't say anything.

Meanwhile, after Tsuyuri asked Kaito to have lunch with them, the whole student body in the cafeteria started murmuring about the Ekoda prankster having lunch with a member of the student council, the president and vice president, I might add.

"Uhh, are you sure?" Kaito asked nervously. I mean, it would be an honor to have lunch with student council members, and he was sure Aoko wouldn't mind if he had lunch with them.

But he was kind of nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be if you were asked to have lunch with both the president and vice president of the student council? And considering he was the Ekoda troublemaker and prankster, well, anyone would be really nervous.

"Of course, you two are okay with it, right?" Tsuyuri asked her brother and classmate, who both nodded.

"I'm fine with it," Shiho stated with a monotone voice, and Tsukichi nodded and said, "I'm fine with it too."

"Well, if you said so, I can't refuse an invitation, right?" Kaito stated, scratching his head. Tsuyuri smiled.

"Great! Why don't we have lunch on the rooftop? The weather is nice today. I also prepared many lunches, so we don't need to buy anything here in the cafeteria," Tsuyuri stated, showing them the bag full of lunchboxes. The others nodded and all of them headed towards the rooftop.

Once they arrived, Tsuyuri, with the help of Tsukichi, placed a picnic blanket and put the lunchboxes in their places.

Once the lunches were put in place, they started to eat and chat, mostly about Tsukichi. "Edogawa-kaichou, why does no one know you have a younger brother?" Kaito asked before taking a bite of the egg rolls. 'This food is delicious,' he thought as he continued to chew the food.

"Before I answer that, Kaito-kun, you don't need to call me Kaichou. Same for Shiho-chan, just use our first names, right, Shiho-chan?" Tsuyuri stated, looking at Shiho, who nodded.

"Uhh, okay then, if you don't mind, Tsuyuri-san and Shiho-san," Kaito stated.

"Much better. And for your question, my brother went to America since he was young. And a few months ago, on my brother's 16th birthday, my brother and parents planned to celebrate his birthday in Japan, but unfortunately... they got into a car accident, and my brother is the only one who survived," Tsuyuri stated with sadness in her tone.